Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I Send This In To Get Graded? Colin Kapernick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I think he should grade it just to prove that everything he sends in gets at least a 9.5.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Thanks to all the people who posted helpful suggestions. I'm just going to not send it in.

why are all you ******** saying grade it just to prove that I'm right about it being a 9.5?? I in no way called myself a grading expert did I? I said all the cards I have submitted have been 9.5s. I have only submitted 15 cards myself.

There is nothing wrong with the card I checked the surface, edges, corners and all looks well.

I never understood why there are so many negative Nancy's on this website? Do you have nothing better to do than insult someone online? Some of you guys, while you're already grown-ups, need to grow up some.

If you don't have anything helpful to say then why post at all? You guys are part of the reason I'm not on this site as much anymore. Most are just complete jerkoffs.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Stick around a bit. Enjoy the forums. Read other threads where people say things like "Trust me, I've sent in cards before. I've never received below a 9.5 on anything" and "If this wouldnt get at least a 9.5 then I would be astonished" Watch how their threads spiral out of control. Heck, you might even become a negative Nancy yourself if you read enough of them.

I think it would be a waste of time to send it in as you will certainly get less than $300 for it if it comes back a 9. It is a nice-looking card though.

Thanks to all the people who posted helpful suggestions. I'm just going to not send it in.

why are all you ******** saying grade it just to prove that I'm right about it being a 9.5?? I in no way called myself a grading expert did I? I said all the cards I have submitted have been 9.5s. I have only submitted 15 cards myself.

There is nothing wrong with the card I checked the surface, edges, corners and all looks well.

I never understood why there are so many negative Nancy's on this website? Do you have nothing better to do than insult someone online? Some of you guys, while you're already grown-ups, need to grow up some.

If you don't have anything helpful to say then why post at all? You guys are part of the reason I'm not on this site as much anymore. Most are just complete jerkoffs.

You ask for an opinion and then let us know that you're infallible when it comes to your grading prowess. Just fyi youre not the only person who grades cards that inspects them.. But you want to know if there is a premium for a low numbered card of the hottest adopted super bowl quarterback on the planet in a 9.5 slab.. A little research an enough brain power to spark a night light would guide you to an answer.

Now you get all pissy and play the I spend my time else where because they treat me better card. If you want an to get your balls cupped and have smoke blown up your poop hole join a dating site.

Part of being an adult is having thick skin and not caring about what others think or say.

Yours truly

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
You ask for an opinion and then let us know that you're infallible when it comes to your grading prowess. Just fyi youre not the only person who grades cards that inspects them.. But you want to know if there is a premium for a low numbered card of the hottest adopted super bowl quarterback on the planet in a 9.5 slab.. A little research an enough brain power to spark a night light would guide you to an answer.

Now you get all pissy and play the I spend my time else where because they treat me better card. If you want an to get your balls cupped and have smoke blown up your poop hole join a dating site.

Part of being an adult is having thick skin and not caring about what others think or say.

Yours truly

I've been on the wrong dating sites, apparently.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
If you want an to get your balls cupped and have smoke blown up your poop hole join a dating site.
Yours truly

Hey ******* you are like Nostradamus or someone similar. At least he will pay for your dinner the 1st time

nicktv08 There has to be a girl out there..... Sports,school,just having fun

[h=5]"First Date
Let's see on a first date I would definitely take my girl out to dinner, and pay for it of course. Then maybe go to a movie somewhere or go watch the sunset and cuddle up
regular_smile.gif
. Honestly, it's up to the lady. I would be down for whatever she wanted to do. "[/h]

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Hey ******* you are like Nostradamus or someone similar. At least he will pay for your dinner the 1st time

"First Date
Let's see on a first date I would definitely take my girl out to dinner, and pay for it of course. Then maybe go to a movie somewhere or go watch the sunset and cuddle up
regular_smile.gif
. Honestly, it's up to the lady. I would be down for whatever she wanted to do. "

Lol wow someone must be obsessed. That was back when I was pledging a fraternity. They did a bunch of XXXX to us during our time pledging. They made everyone in my pledge class a dating profile like that. They were suppose to take them down but I guess they didn't. That is like 3 years old man.

Kind of pisses me off they never did delete that. How on Earth did you find that? And may I ask why you felt the need to post it. Please delete that post man I would appreciate it

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

"First Date
regular_smile.gif
. Honestly, it's up to the lady. I would be down for whatever she wanted to do. "

Holy crap, Wheeler. How the hell did you find that?

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH

Lol he has an obsession with me, frankly its kind of weird.

As I stated it was a fraternity prank while we were pledging. They did countless things to us to try and make us quit (blindfolded us and threw us in an ice cold river, sent every pledge that was living in the dorms a thing of Extenze because all mail is processed in the front office so they saw that stuff when putting it in our mailboxes lol that was probably the most embarrassing). It wasn't funny being on the receiving end of the pranks but its funny when pranking other people

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

I would like to think I did some deep investigate work but just googled the user name and that was at the top of the list. Sorry no obsession Nickolai

I pledged and became a member of a fraternity and have done some crazy things. However that profile is too normal to be a crazy hazing incident for a pledge. That does not even meet a lame rush prank :)

I need to frequent this place more I miss all the fun.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I would like to think I did some deep investigate work but just googled the user name and that was at the top of the list. Sorry no obsession Nickolai

I pledged and became a member of a fraternity and have done some crazy things. However that profile is too normal to be a crazy hazing incident for a pledge. That does not even meet a lame rush prank :)

I need to frequent this place more I miss all the fun.

Well that's what is was. I have no reason to lie to you or anyone on this board, I have no idea who you are.

It was seriously a pledge prank. According to that thing I'm in New York? I have lived in Ohio my whole life.

If you took time out of your day to google my screename and look that up, then in my opinion its a little weird, but whatever. I asked you kindly to delete the post. But do whatever you gotta do man. I know it was a prank and that's all that matters.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Wheeler- I was able to email the company and have it removed. I'm actually kind of glad you brought that to my attention because I would have never known that was on the Internet. Thanks.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Wheeler- I was able to email the company and have it removed. I'm actually kind of glad you brought that to my attention because I would have never known that was on the Internet. Thanks.

No sweat at all man I saved one for you if you ever need it for those "ladies"
22.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

"First Date
regular_smile.gif

Since Katie Couric apparently can't do her job, I'm going to ask the real tough question.

Nicktv, are you the online dating persona behind Manti Te'o? Is your real name Ronaiah Tuiasosopo? Are you trying to cover up your homosexual relationship with Manti Te'o to protect his draft stock?

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Can you seriously delete that? You're going too far now. I did not post that on that website and you continue to post that.

Seriosuly you're taking it too far and why on Earth would you save that? This is getting creepier ans creepier...

i emailed the site and told them that it was a fraternity prank or someone else is using my pic and made that. I asked them to remove it or I would take legal action. They immediately replied back and deleted it. I can send you the emails if you would like.

I really wish you would stop posting this as that profile is not mine. This is getting borderline ridiculous and along the lines of slander/libel. You are aiding in false claims that I know to be false, it's like defamation of character.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The internets iz serious bizness.

Mr. Wheeler = As a non attorney with a great record in the Pennsylvania court, my legal advice is to laugh hysterically and invite him to file a lawsuit here in our most distinguished Commonwealth. It would get shot down faster than an unidentified aircraft in a no-fly zone.

Last edited:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Can you seriously delete that? You're going too far now. I did not post that on that website and you continue to post that.

Seriosuly you're taking it too far and why on Earth would you save that? This is getting creepier ans creepier...

i emailed the site and told them that it was a fraternity prank or someone else is using my pic and made that. I asked them to remove it or I would take legal action. They immediately replied back and deleted it. I can send you the emails if you would like.

I really wish you would stop posting this as that profile is not mine. This is getting borderline ridiculous and along the lines of slander/libel. You are aiding in false claims that I know to be false, it's like defamation of character.

I feel like you have used this thread to compete with that Biggio kid for the "Idiot of the Board" title, but I feel like you aren't taking it serious enough.

Step it up, Biggio is going to be tough to beat, you'll need more than a legal threat to top him.

Members online

Latest posts