Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys. FYI triple eBay bucks today from 11am-2pm pt on purchases $25 or more.

Got an email about it this morning.

Makes perfect sense as I just bought a card for 24.99 with free s/h

:lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'm almost afraid to see how many eBay bucks I have. I know I've spent a ton on there the last 2 months :/

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I just don't get this place sometimes.
Andrew (AIC) can run a contest for a free spot in any of his breaks and he gets 9 plus pages of entries or over 100 people. I hold a contest where you have to do nothing also and I'm giving away a free box of cards to the winner ( mind you I have not said what that box will be but it won't be retail for the winner, but just maybe for the runners up though) and it mostly will be out of pocket to me for about 100 dollars after I dish out all the prizes, with the winner box being the most of the money, say 60-80. And I struggle to even get the needed 68. ::facepalm::

Oh well I'm not begging to fill this anymore By Friday at 12 midnight if this does not fill the house is take the open spots. I never get in this but looks like I will this year though.
"End of my rant"

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys. FYI triple eBay bucks today from 11am-2pm pt on purchases $25 or more.

Got an email about it this morning.
You must not buy enough since I got one that said only double e-bay bucks today from 11pst to 2pst. I could be because I have about 55 bucks in my account right now
Wait check that I have over 65.00

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Andrew (AIC) can run a contest for a free spot in any of his breaks and he gets 9 plus pages of entries or over 100 people. I hold a contest where you have to do nothing also and I'm giving away a free box of cards to the winner ( mind you I have not said what that box will be but it won't be retail for the winner, but just maybe for the runners up though) and it mostly will be out of pocket to me for about 100 dollars after I dish out all the prizes, with the winner box being the most of the money, say 60-80. And I struggle to even get the needed 68. ::facepalm::

Oh well I'm not begging to fill this anymore By Friday at 12 midnight if this does not fill the house is take the open spots. I never get in this but looks like I will this year though.
"End of my rant"

I just posted in that thread. One less spot you need to worry about. Thanks.

A_Pharis

"End of my rant"

People are strange. Probably because it's not for some $1200 box of cards.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
What do you guys think of my tat idea?

Pitbulldrawing_zps8029ea45.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You must not buy enough since I got one that said only double e-bay bucks today from 11pst to 2pst. I could be because I have about 55 bucks in my account right now
Wait check that I have over 65.00

probably, i havent bought much recently. i only have like $16 en ebay bucks right now.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Who needs '13 Heritage SP's??? I have card numbers:
493-481-477-468-466-439-436 and 434.

You guys get the first chance at trades before I throw them on the bay as a lot. Just looking for Ripkens that I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts