Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andre Ethier PC **Revamped**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I haven't posted anything on here for quite some time. But recently I have been putting a lot of time and work into my collection. All the cards I have in my collection are all now cataloged in 3 different parts. I have scanned all the fronts and backs and saved them to my external drive. I have updated my spreadsheet ( Beckett List). And I have updated my Flickr account and it is broken down by year.

Here is the main link to my PC. I have also updated the link in my signature to match this.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/159031694@N05/collections/72157691900320844/

I have slowed down on pick ups. I think my next focus is going to be picking up base and cheap cards. I have mainly focused on having the best cards now it is time to fill in the cheapie blanks that exist on my checklist.

This is what my external drive looks like when I browse my scans:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/159031694@N05/39191187654/in/album-72157690998759181/

As always comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Beautiful, not just the cards the organization and cataloging (the most relaxing part of collecting imo!).

It’s not for everybody but I still love sportscardalbum for card stuff. Nice mobile app (parts of it are a little clunky but with the search feature I can quickly locate the scan I want and copy/paste images with single thumb press). Allows for front and back scans and card specific details (print run, NFT/FS, grades, price paid, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Beautiful, not just the cards the organization and cataloging (the most relaxing part of collecting imo!).

It’s not for everybody but I still love sportscardalbum for card stuff. Nice mobile app (parts of it are a little clunky but with the search feature I can quickly locate the scan I want and copy/paste images with single thumb press). Allows for front and back scans and card specific details (print run, NFT/FS, grades, price paid, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks Andy! I am going to take a look back in to SCA. I have an account there and was uploading a while back. I just remember you have to do a lot of work for each card. Not sure if that has changed or not.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Agreed, it looks great on Flickr and it’s even easy to navigate on mobile devices without pop up ads. You’ve been collecting Ethier for a long time and your collection is top notch, nicely done.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Whoa! What a nice collection. I'm so glad you rehosted it on Flickr.

Thank you. I really am glad I did as well. I did read up on your imgur tutorial. I was actually going to try Flickr see how it went then try imgur to see which was better. After how easy it was to upload and share, I just stayed with Flickr.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Very nice collection. I too am very OCD when it comes to putting my cards on my puter. My only 2 autos I have of Ethier was a redemption pull. one is 30/30 and the other is 2/30. I should look for the 1/30 I guess
ETHIER, ANDRE 1.JPG
ETHIER, ANDRE.JPG