Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Tony Gwynn Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
2001 Throwback Threads
(first 25 were autographed)
threads.jpg

threads2.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Sweet. I saw that card pop up but didn't go for it. I saw the Musial Gwynn auto went for well over 300 bucks from the same set.

I'm not going to have many pick ups in the near future. Going part time at work to hammer down this semester. :(

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Everybody I have bought from lately has decided to huddle around together and form a group called "let's send him his card a week after he's paid for it".

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Padres play the Mariners in May. Thinking about going up there for a few days. I always wanted to visit Seattle. Any advice on what I should go see?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Sweet. I saw that card pop up but didn't go for it. I saw the Musial Gwynn auto went for well over 300 bucks from the same set.

I'm not going to have many pick ups in the near future. Going part time at work to hammer down this semester. :(

Saw that gwynn/musial sale. Hoping the passing the torch dual auto pops up one of these days at a not outrageous price.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Nice stuff again! That was a good deal on that lot, Brian! Hit me up when you get closer to Seattle! [MENTION=2405]xcantgobackx[/MENTION], that Trilogy is super thick, isn't it?
Of course, I don't have the base scanned, but here are the others:
crwns4.jpg
crwns3.jpg

crwns2.jpg
crwns1.jpg

crwns.jpg
proofs1.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
The oldest card I needed just came in today:
1990 Unocal #1
unocal1.jpg

and now I have both cards in "almost" original condition:
unocal-1.jpg

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
At work and don't know how to post a link from my phone but there's a crazy TTT book that just got listed.

Members online

Latest posts