Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@clarkzac

Do you guys know how I-94 and I-90 are? Making the journey from Montana shortly.

I couldn't tell you about those, but I think Rapid City, SD got more snow than we did down here in Nebraska and I-90 goes through there, but I'm not positive. I also know that Pierre, SD which is 30 miles or so north of I-90 was supposed to get some snow as well. I still get email from Pierre's news just so I can keep up with my former hometown :lol:

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
That's good advice. Also, don't pick up hitchhikers, especially the ones dressed as clowns.

Thanks for the advice guys. One time I picked up a brother/sister combo in Fargo and I had told people ahead of time that I was driving them to Minneapolis. Well, my phone died about halfway there and everyone thought I had been murdered and even called the cops to look for me on the highway. Sad.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] - Please give/sell [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] the Orioles slot in your break. We've worked out me getting any Belle's that spike.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I-94 through MN to Fargo is NASTY right now. Awful in the cities and a couple friends of mine are treking up to Fargo right now and it's worse up there with the wind. I'm told I-90 down by La Crosse isn't terrible yet.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I-94 through MN to Fargo is NASTY right now. Awful in the cities and a couple friends of mine are treking up to Fargo right now and it's worse up there with the wind. I'm told I-90 down by La Crosse isn't terrible yet.

So would this be Snow Scott?.
It's raining crazy cra here all day

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
So would this be Snow Scott?.
It's raining crazy cra here all day

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yes and lots of it. I was in work from 9-1 and came out to 4+ inches piled on the car. I'm 40 minutes West of Minneapolis and 20 minutes South of the Hwy 25/I-94 intersection in Monticello, [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] to give you a reference point.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I can't get my scans to upload so it looks like they won't be coming until later

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Yes and lots of it. I was in work from 9-1 and came out to 4+ inches piled on the car. I'm 40 minutes West of Minneapolis and 20 minutes South of the Hwy 25/I-94 intersection in Monticello, [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] to give you a reference point.

Ugh...I know exactly where that is. By the time we reach your location it'll probably be around 1 am.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Ugh...I know exactly where that is. By the time we reach your location it'll probably be around 1 am.

Good luck on the drive! A co-worker of mine was thinking about driving over to Minneapolis this afternoon and thought he'd be able to make it back for his shift at 4:30 if he left by 2 and I just laughed at him.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My girlfriend just called me from California. She's there for a few track meets and she was supposed to be running the 10K tonight at 9:30. She called me to let me know that she would not be running at all today because there was a bomb threat at the meet. I'm glad she's safe, but I can't believe some people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts