Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August BGS submission grades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
And whaddya know the mailman forgets a package and its the cards. They were posrmarked Dec 3rd but im happt to finally have them

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to thank you Gilmo for your honesty. It really does mean a lot. Notice how every time I ask for something about my package BUT tracking you answer me and when I do ask for tracking I never get a response? Pretty shady if you ask me
Is this sarcasm or did you get your answer via PM?

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
And whaddya know the mailman forgets a package and its the cards. They were posrmarked Dec 3rd but im happt to finally have them

Wow, he straight up lied to you. I do not believe anything he has ever said. I think he put us down for 45 day sub to save money. BGS told me they never had a delay.

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
Wow, he straight up lied to you. I do not believe anything he has ever said. I think he put us down for 45 day sub to save money. BGS told me they never had a delay.

That would be insane. I should do the calculations and see lol. What really concerns me is how the 10 day and 20 days got their back at the same time. If anyone cares here are the scans, look great

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
7.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Glad you got em MW , and yes no way that BGS turned 10 n 20 days over all these months of subs into the mess they were. Anyway, hope all those w outstanding cards still floating out there get them soon

Ryan

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA
Really nice submission man, looks like you got a lot of nice colored grades, sweet 10/10 by the way (MikeWilliamsFan)... Still waiting for a response cgilmo, I need my card back, as do the others who are missing their grades!

Feb 23, 2010
That would be insane. I should do the calculations and see lol. What really concerns me is how the 10 day and 20 days got their back at the same time. If anyone cares here are the scans, look great

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
7.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

As a basketball guy, this really makes me miss Topps. Great looking cards+grades!

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
Today I received 4 football cards from gilmo. Is this the "make good" or were these sent to the wrong address?

Justin Hunter Bowman Sterling Jumbo Patch /50
Markus Wheaton Bowman Sterling Jumbo Patch /50
Andre Ellington TC Die Cut
manti Teo Bowman Sterling relic

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Today I received 4 football cards from gilmo. Is this the "make good" or were these sent to the wrong address?

Just out of the blue ?

Ryan

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA

I'm assuming the wrong address?

Members online