Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Leaf Football!!! 3 Releases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
We will be releasing 3 releases for 2014.

2014 Leaf Metal Football (the first player licensed draft item of the year!) 2/28

2014 Leaf Originals Football (exciting new brand with a mystery surprise!) - 3/28

2014 Leaf Trinity Football (the hobby's most exciting prospect driven brand!) - 4/25

Glad they are coming out a month a part instead of a week like last year.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I'm concerned about Originals. That style got no attention in the Basketball release...of course they weren't auto'd either. I like the idea of hearkening back to eras gone by, but that era should also look good. Those cards are really kinda blah looking.

Of course they are tying your Trinity to the lowest quantity of Originals or Metal so you've got to order Originals if you want Trinity. Trinity is awesome and with autos on the patch cards it should be even better this year. Metal looks solid and should do well as it did last year. Plus this should be a better CL with a much improved draft class this year in position players.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
So that's what a real Watkins auto looks like.. lot of fakes on eBay

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
leaf sold out to Direct Accts, glad I got my order in , 3 of each coming my way

only way to get more will be through distributors now