Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collectors- Remember these? Smokey the Bear fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Thankfully this is the only one I needed, and it's pretty common:

1991Angels3.jpg
1991Angels3b.jpg

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I remember having a McGwire (possibly featuring him in his USC uni) as a kid. I'm sure Joe or one of the others will share. That was one of my favorite cards growing up

I hear you man, this always was one of my fav's too!

w_1990--smokey.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Maybe the Astros set doesn't actually exist. I don't believe the 92 Dodger set exists myself, so it is not beyond possibility that this one never got made either. The Dodgers had several Smokey sets in the late 80s, and a variety of other regional sets in the 80s/90s (Police, Mothers, Keebler, Coke, etc) yet somehow the 92 Smokey set is so rare that not even a single picture or confirmed sighting appears. Not likely if the set existed.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
It exists but it must be extremely rare, PSA only has one in its population report. It was graded an 8

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
1988 Twins Fire Safety. They are called Color-Gram--meant to be a post card that a child could color in and send to someone. It is perforated apart from the color card, like the Kirby Puckett one someone had earlier. Wish I could find the other Gaetti half.

And I'll see DaClyde's David Winfield with my own Gaetti from the 1991 Angels set.

Members online

Latest posts