Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay bucks certificates....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
$220 or so...good god. I sure as heck hope I don't get anywhere near that this quarter.

But, I'll certainly enjoy it...hoping something cool pops up this month, otherwise I'll just buy a bunch of lower-end stuff I've been meaning to pick up for a while.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
1zdy820.jpg

Cost me under $30 after ebay bucks

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
I got $37.35. Way more than I have ever gotten before. I put it towards an overpriced Sandy Alomar Recollection Autograph from Donruss. A little easier to justify spending the money on it when most of the money was from the certificate.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
found something! 8.83 put towards a 2014 Panini USA Baseball set from the boxed set that was released. I was going to get that set sooner or later since I collect the sets from those boxed set releases so might as well be now with some ebay buck money that had to be used.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Applied my $137 in eBay Bucks towards a 1996 Select Certified Mirror Red Ken Griffey Jr. /90. Probably my new favorite card. I'll show it off when I get it in hand.

Members online