Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to participate more. Yankees commenters come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
What's the deal with this season. I am so happy. We've played a Double A
pitching staff all year but with the trades or headley, drew,, Prado, and headley I think we will be a playoff team this year

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Seriously though, was talking to my Yanks' fan buddy today and we both agreed: Who woulda thought the offense would be the problem? Strange.

But I don't see them making the Post-season...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
They could still possibly make the post season. I agree that I figured the offense would carry them far this year. It hasn't, but the pitching has been surprisingly good considering we have operated with 20% of who we thought would be the starters for most of the season.
DANNY

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
They could still possibly make the post season. I agree that I figured the offense would carry them far this year. It hasn't, but the pitching has been surprisingly good considering we have operated with 20% of who we thought would be the starters for most of the season.
DANNY

+1

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I have seen some really bad Yankees teams in the past and some really good ones. Although it is frustrating watching these cold bats this year they do have me watching every inning of every game. Some say the Yankees farm is depleted but I love watching the Trenton team and I am happy Cashman has not touched the young guys with the exception of O'brien. I am happy with their direction even if they do not make the playoffs. I am getting to see some of the young guys come make a difference this year. A young man made his debut today and pitched two hitless innings. He happens to be a friend of a friend and I for one hope this kid makes a stay up in the bigs. I have not player collected a new Yankee since Soriano and Nick Johnson so I'm happy to watch this kid and the Yankees try and scrape up a playoff bid.
2010BowmanChromeBryanMitchellSuperfractorBCP118.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Big fan, but there like watching paint dry. No soup for you this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts