Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paul Molitor to Be Named New Twins Manager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Paul_Molitor_expected_to_be_named_Twins_manager_next_week110114

According to Patrick Reusse of 1500ESPN, the Twins are set to hire Paul Molitor as their next manager.
Molitor had long been considered the favorite to earn the honor. He spent the 2014 season as an assistant coach for the Twins, with a focus on base running, bunting, infield instruction and positioning, and in-game strategy. While he has no managerial experience, he spent three seasons as a bench coach with the organization and also served as the hitting instructor for the Mariners in 2004. He becomes just the third manager for the franchise since Tom Kelly took over during the 1986 season. Nov 1 - 11:49 AM
Source: Darren Wolfson on Twitter

Last edited:

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Always loved Molitor as a player. This gets me thinking, has any HOF player, after being elected to hall, achieved success as a manager? No one comes to mind so I've got to research.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online