Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What was your favorite pickup during 2014?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Probably one of these two. I don't see many Brandon Webb's I need pop up anymore, so to find another Super on a blog by accident was great. The owner was great and it took about a month, but we were able to work out a deal. It's my 7th Webb Super.

And then after missing out on probably 8 or 9 Goldschmidt Super's (on vacation so didn't see auction, put both a Gixen bid and a hand bid in and neither fired, too expensive, many reasons), I finally got a hold of one this year. Still a few Goldy supers I like better (would love to find the 2014 Bowman Chrome), but still very excited to land one.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
2014 marked my 20th year collecting Bagwell, and its getting harder. Not only because the cards i need are more expensive ones, but also because it seems that there is a growing number of Bagwell collectors in the past year. Lots of new bidder IDs on the listings.

This is probably the best card pickup of the year for my PC, because it finishes my 95 Pinnacle portion.
1995%20Pinnacle%20Artist's%20Proofs%20450.jpg

got this as a gift from Aaron. Pretty stoked since i dont have many autos in my collection.
2000%20Upper%20Deck%20Game%20Jersey%20Autograph%20HJB.jpg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Amazing stuff on this thread!! My pick up pales in comparison, but picked up a Rivera RC with an early auto, one that I've always wanted.

RIVERA.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Trading for the last player I needed for my Mexican Born Players in MLB autograph project. And getting it PSA authenticated.

Marcelino Solis

Members online