Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New apartment and new pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Guys,

Apologies for my brief absence, I've been lurking more than posting these days. In mid May I finally moved out of my parents place and got a 1 bedroom apartment of my own in Jersey City which I love, and I've been busy still with work. But, I have managed to get some nice pickups here and there over the past couple of weeks.

From 2010 Triple Threads, and my second booklet card. Numbered to /36

This is a premium from 1936 featuring the AL All Star team, including Foxx, Gehrig and Greenberg among other Hall of Famers. I got this for $45, and these are typically the most sought after cards in the R311 set because of the list of HOFers on the card, 10 in total

Been stalking this card since 2014 NT came out, and got it for the price I wanted to pay for it, so happy to have this one.

My first sketch card from 2012 Leaf Best of Baseball. I've wanted a sketch card for a while and I was lucky enough to get this one for an outstanding price

Thanks for the look guys!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Congrats on the move! Jersey city is a pretty cool place to be so enjoy!

Also love the pickups glad they made their way over to your collection!

Members online