Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Man I was hoping you won this.

Yeah I was hoping the bids would fall my way, oh well. I had never seen another card from this set, often wondered if they ever existed. I did land a semi-consolation prize yesterday though for $2.34:

12_f.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Won this a few nights back, ended up being $12 after the rest of my ebay bucks. Got it in today, and it is damn sweet:

img587.jpg

Most of the autos were the first 25 of the PR, but the Glaus was a redemption, so there are certainly less than 25 out there. Glad to have this one!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Won this a few nights back, ended up being $12 after the rest of my ebay bucks. Got it in today, and it is damn sweet:

View attachment 61367

Most of the autos were the first 25 of the PR, but the Glaus was a redemption, so there are certainly less than 25 out there. Glad to have this one!

Nice! The Big Frank Boss Hoggs isn't auto'd, but it's high on my want list. I only have a Raffy Palmeiro Boss Hogg in my collection.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I am out of my element. Was this a redemption? Was it actually a RC?

2001 Upper Deck Evolution E-Card Classics Jerseys [Memorabilia] #ECJ6 - Ichiro Suzuki /300
Courtesy of COMC.com

Latest posts