Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
10 cards, but im pretty sure three are fakes. Cant bring myself to pay for authenticating, and cant bring myself to toss em if they were fakes.

But i also got an auto ball, two bats, 3 8x10s, and an auto jersey.

oh an i got an auto comin in the mail. Scored it two nights ago for way cheaper than it has sold on ebay before. Actually glad i lost all the other times i have bid on it before.

you can see most of my autos here Bagwell/Autographs

Cool. Yeah, a few of those IP ones are a little iffy looking but if you didn't pay much, what the hell, right? There are a few on ebay that seem to be legit for around $10. Also, there are a few others(all certified) that are up that are pretty cheap in comparison to what I've paid in the past. I guess nobody needs those particular cards so they are just sitting there not being purchased.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Did some updating to my site. Added new links for my latest section of my collection. The graded rookies, and the promo sheets. Heres my latest graded rookie followed by the promo sheets i got from that earlier deal (had to wait for daylight to take any decent pic of them)

1991%20Score%20Rookie%20Traded%2096T%20GEM%20MT%2010.jpg

1996%20Finest%20Promo%20Sheet.jpg

1996%20Leaf%20Signature%20Series%20Promo%20Sheet.jpg

1996%20Metal%20Universe%20Promo%20Sheet.jpg

1996%20Select%20Promo%20Sheet.jpg

1996%20Summit%20Promo%20Sheet.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
eBay? I saw it but was lucky enough to snag one a while back.

Yup, it was on ebay last week. Im so glad it didnt go for much higher. I wanna say i paid near twenty bucks back in 96 for one. There are many aspects to my collection, but none get me more excited than replacing cards i owned before the prewedding sale i did back in 99.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks Nick. Now i see i have so far to go just to get halfway ::facepalm::

and thats just beckett recognized. How many do i have that arent recognized?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Nick. Now i see i have so far to go just to get halfway ::facepalm::

and thats just beckett recognized. How many do i have that arent recognized?

I don't know what you have but I know I have at least 100 different star cards that aren't recognized. Plus you have to count all the samples and variations(legit ones that is) that are out there. At one time I had a better idea of what I have that isn't on the beckett checklist but I just grew tired of worrying with it. I do need to sit down one day and organize things better and make a list of things that aren't recognized so I know what I do have and don't buy more. About the best I've done so far is every one of my doubles is right next to each other. So if I get a card I already have, it's only in one place in my boxes. I do not like them to all be floating around in different places. I have also slowly been trying to group them together by set or brand.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Man, i wanna see your doubles box so bad.

They aren't seperately grouped. And most of my good doubles were given away a few years back. But it is strange to see the things you and Dan are missing from time to time. I think, "Man, why don't they already have that?". And I'm sure if you guys knew what I still needed, you'd feel the same. I remember being very stoked a few years ago when I finally found a 1995(I believe?) score gold rush sample. I had never seen one and still haven't seen another. Another astros collector here said if he had known I needed it, he would have sent me one as he had a few of them. Yet here I've only seen one surface ever.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Had almost four bucks left in my comc account and decided to get my inventory shipped in. So later next week I'll be adding 21 cards to my collection. And I'm pretty sure one of em completes a rainbow, so if that comes true I'll be posting some color!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Amd heres some goodies that Ive had for a while. Now that I added a Miscellaneous section, i have a home for them!

1992-98%20Highland%20Mint%20Mint-Coins%203%20Jeff%20Bagwell%20B.jpg

1992-98%20Highland%20Mint%20Mint-Coins%202%20Jeff%20Bagwell%20S.jpg

Got this from Aaron a while back. Thanks again :)
1992%20Collector%20Pin.jpg

These little bastards are hard to photograph
2004%20Sportclix%20%20003.jpg

2005%20Sportclix%20080.jpg

And a recent addition to the non-card portion of my collection: A frickin Quarter with Bagwell on it! Its a legit Texas quarter!
Bagwell%20Quarter.jpg

Again, small items hard to photograph...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts