Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for 50/50 oppurtunities

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I am really looking to get a bunch of 50/50s done this year. I have no local team to graph and most of my autos come from what I get in 50/50s. If u can do a 50/50 with me, please post what team below, and I will tell u who I need from that team. I will include a SASE so u dont have to worry bout shiping my half back either. Thanks!

BTW A 50/50 is where I send u 2 of whatever I need signed and u send me one back signed.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I may be able to get you Jeremy Martinez.

I'll be seeing him, assuming that USC doesn't go deep in the CWS this year, or that he goes with Team USA.

If you are interested, I can let you know when I get more information.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
I will be going to a bunch of Gwinnett Braves games, which is the Triple-A team of the Atlanta Braves. I can usually get most people from the visiting and home team. Lmk if there are certain players or teams you might need.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I will be going to a bunch of Gwinnett Braves games, which is the Triple-A team of the Atlanta Braves. I can usually get most people from the visiting and home team. Lmk if there are certain players or teams you might need.

Thx. Will get back to u when rosters come out.

MWLGrapher

Mar 20, 2014
I cover the MWL Low A. My home team are the Peoria Chiefs (Cardinals) If anyone is interested PM me either for 50/50

thetradingcardguy

Mar 21, 2014
gojacks63, I hope you don't mind me jumping in to also share that I am also looking to do some 50/50s. I am looking to send some cards to someone who can help me add to my autographed trading card collection. Below are my favorite teams, but I collect all autographed trading cards.

Collector of all autographed cards and all cards from the following teams: Indianapolis Colts (football), Indiana Pacers (basketball), Cincinnati Reds (baseball).

Connect with me on twitter: @tradingcardguy1

Latest posts