Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
How's the Valley West show? I'll be home in MN for the next one and I might check it out.

I don't go very often, maybe 2-3 times per year so I'm not sure I would be of much help. I usually never buy any Twins stuff there unless it is a Span that I need since mostly everything is way overpriced. I go there to try and finish up some sets, get supplies, and maybe buy a few packs. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure Musial Collector goes there.

tropicaltwinsfan

Aug 11, 2010
Minnesota
I don't go very often, maybe 2-3 times per year so I'm not sure I would be of much help. I usually never buy any Twins stuff there unless it is a Span that I need since mostly everything is way overpriced. I go there to try and finish up some sets, get supplies, and maybe buy a few packs. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure Musial Collector goes there.

Thanks. I think I'll try to stop by if I can.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
TG, I will be at TF (hope to be in line by 11) and VW tomorrow, so I may run into you.

If you happen to see any Cuddy stuff (jerseys besides 2005, 2009, 2010 and 2011, no bats needed, but if they have a locker plate or batting helmet, those are my primary wants) at TF, will you grab and hold onto and shoot me a text, that is if I dont see you in the store, I will do the same for Span if you want, just let me know if you do want me too.

As for the Valley West Show, I typically go to get autos of 80s Olympic Hockey Team and look to fill set needs, plus talk to Mudd and Hoag and whomever else I run into out there. This time I will be bringing stuff to try and sell though, we'll see how that goes. Only time I ever sold out there was to Warren (the Mauer Silk from '11 Ginter), but I havent seen him out there the last couple of times.

Most Minnesota team stuff if always overpriced, but sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough. Its tough to make deals out there with some of those guys cause they know if what they have doesnt sell this month, they will be back there next month and try over again, wash, rinse, repeat.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
TG, I will be at TF (hope to be in line by 11) and VW tomorrow, so I may run into you.

If you happen to see any Cuddy stuff (jerseys besides 2005, 2009, 2010 and 2011, no bats needed, but if they have a locker plate or batting helmet, those are my primary wants) at TF, will you grab and hold onto and shoot me a text, that is if I dont see you in the store, I will do the same for Span if you want, just let me know if you do want me too.

I'm going to try and get there right when I can at 10. I will keep an eye out for a Cuddyer helmet, locker plate, and jersey from the years that you need for you. If I find something there I'll go ahead and grab it and hold onto it and shoot you a text. I honestly have no idea what the prices are going to be like, especially Span since he was just traded, so I'm not sure what I'll necessarily be looking to get. I think my cap is at about $150 so I'm not going to be going for much, but I might see if I can get a super cheap GU jersey, GU hat, locker plate, etc. I've got his batting gloves, turf shoes, and a bat so those aren't needs for me.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to try and get there right when I can at 10. I will keep an eye out for a Cuddyer helmet, locker plate, and jersey from the years that you need for you. If I find something there I'll go ahead and grab it and hold onto it and shoot you a text. I honestly have no idea what the prices are going to be like, especially Span since he was just traded, so I'm not sure what I'll necessarily be looking to get. I think my cap is at about $150 so I'm not going to be going for much, but I might see if I can get a super cheap GU jersey, GU hat, locker plate, etc. I've got his batting gloves, turf shoes, and a bat so those aren't needs for me.

I hear ya, I dont have a ton to spend either. The other year jerseys are at the bottom of my list, however if they are on the cheap, I will pick up. I have one locker plate, but having a TF or Dome one would be nice. From the Twins facebook posting, the say the hats are Team Issued, but hoping for you they have some GU ones. I will text you when I get to TF so you know that I am there and we can put a game plan in order if need be. Thanks for watching for stuff for me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody who's going willing to look for some lowend stuff for me? As Tgutta, I'd be looking for Span but my budget is way less. I have $50 that I could put towards it but if there is something there for an absolute steal I wouldn't mind chipping in a little more

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I hear ya, I dont have a ton to spend either. The other year jerseys are at the bottom of my list, however if they are on the cheap, I will pick up. I have one locker plate, but having a TF or Dome one would be nice. From the Twins facebook posting, the say the hats are Team Issued, but hoping for you they have some GU ones. I will text you when I get to TF so you know that I am there and we can put a game plan in order if need be. Thanks for watching for stuff for me.

Sounds good. And no problem at all. Taylor, I'll keep an eye out for cheap Perkins stuff for you as well, but I don't have a ton of extra money to spend.

Members online

Latest posts