Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
0108131955a.jpg

i guess i have 4

not sure what i want for one but could use some extra cash for twinsfest

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Parmalee / Benson are the same Tuesday game. I know because I was at the double-header Monday, when Zach Stewart for the White Sox nearly threw a perfect game in the night cap ...

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
sano will be at twinsfest!!!! im pumped to get him
Have fun with the Line. I got so many miscellaneous items that I'll probably just get in touch with someone that I know who is close to him to do it some time during the year. Also keep your eye on Arcia. From everything that I make of him he's a legitimate #3-#5 hitter and the scouts that I spoke to through out the year agree.

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Chris ( [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] ) - Finalized the purchase on what I pm'd you about yesterday. It was $15 more than you paid for your Cuddy, but I wanted super insurance / sig. confirmation. I'll show them when they arrive. The JJ collection is off to a rocking start in '13.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
got my tickets for the rochester caravan with duensing and perkins
cant wait to finally get some graphing done!
dont have anything for duensing tho may get him in my twins yearbook from 09

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Michaels has 30x40 Shadow box for $60 this week. Normal price is $160. All display cases are also 50% off as well

Members online

Latest posts