Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰New Years Eve Morning Thread๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Been a hard day. Mom passed shortly after I posted this morning and 12 hrs later when we finally arrived in Pasco we had a family viewing.
Very tough day for the family but I'd like to extend my thanks from myself as well as my sisters for the well wishes and prayers. They all mean something to us. this community is a great place to be a part of

Adam, I posted that same clemente a few days ago thinking it would make a sweet custom.. I'd gladly be in on that for 400-500 if circumstances were different at the moment.

That's brutal news, Michael. My continued prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Been a hard day. Mom passed shortly after I posted this morning and 12 hrs later when we finally arrived in Pasco we had a family viewing.
Very tough day for the family but I'd like to extend my thanks from myself as well as my sisters for the well wishes and prayers. They all mean something to us. this community is a great place to be a part of

Adam, I posted that same clemente a few days ago thinking it would make a sweet custom.. I'd gladly be in on that for 400-500 if circumstances were different at the moment.
Man Michael, very sorry to read this. Be strong bro! Sorry!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks! As for the Clemente - as much as I love the idea of putting it into a custom, I think it not being a complete ball hurts it versus a full ball or even an index cut. It's for a niche sig buyer. I'd put it between $400 and $500.
Yeah, I offer $500 and then $600. Guy wants $825. I think the boldness of the auto would make for a great looking custom piece, but that's a couple more hundred than I want to spend on it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
How is it?

I used to work at a sporting goods store that sold a large amount of firearms and we sold a TON of these firearms in both the 9 and the 49. I bought one for my mom and one for my dad and then my mom bought herself a 380 and I got her 9. It's built on a Glock style frame and for the price you can't beat it. I keep it in my vehicle just in case and just play around with it at the range. I have no complaints other than you have to get a rail adaptor for most rail accessories. At first these were hard to find but the store I was working at started carrying them so that problem went away. Don't think I would carry this weapon if I was in law enforcement or if I was a competition shooter but for the price it's a great firearm just to shoot or to use for self defense.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Took a short nap. Happy new year to my east coast and central timezone friends

Not quite the new year yet here in the Central, but I hope you and your family are able to enjoy the celebration of the new year the best that you can under the circumstances knowing that you have our continued thoughts and prayers.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Sorry to hear Michael. Nothing else to say. Words don't really work here.

Members online

No members online now.