Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 Skybox Magnet # to 99?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Has anyone heard of these before? The front looks like the regular card, but hand numbered to 99 and the back is a magnet.

20151027_100647.jpg

20151027_100652.jpg

Last edited:

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I'm going to see if I can reach out to the seller and ask if he has any information at all on the background on this. I hope it isn't just some homemade thing.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I'm going to see if I can reach out to the seller and ask if he has any information at all on the background on this. I hope it isn't just some homemade thing.

I'm leaning towards that. If these were company issued, I'm thinking we would've heard something about them before, especially if there's 100 copies of each card.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I'm leaning towards that. If these were company issued, I'm thinking we would've heard something about them before, especially if there's 100 copies of each card.

There are many cards that supposedly had 100 made that I haven't seen before. The problem is, I can't find anything on any others! I'm going to try to dig more when I have time.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
As I do creative things with cards, I feel the need to be clear they I did not have anything to do with the creation of this... I hold hope that there are others out there like this!

Last edited:

mouschi

May 18, 2012
found it on ebay few months ago!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very interesting - I'm going to keep digging to see if I can find anymore info on it. Do you recall what it was listed under as? I tried searching complete auctions and couldn't find it.

Members online