Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are u more jealous of?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
that pic makes her look like she could be arods sister. lol

not jealous of either. he is only "attractive" because he is a rich celebrity. She wouldnt give him the time of day if he was derek jeter the school teacher or plumber.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

not jealous of either. he is only "attractive" because he is a rich celebrity. She wouldnt give him the time of day if he was derek jeter the school teacher or plumber.

Lol

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Hey! I'm a plumber, don't kill my buzz bro

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am more jealous of his laundry list of women he has been with just look at the names and all you can say is wow. I mean even the no name people he meets at the club are probably 10's. He has been around the block because when you meet a woman, give her a gift basket then meet her again a few months later and didn't remember her the first time and gives her the same basket that's just crazy. I could have sworn he beat Tiger to the punch on one of the women they both messed with. I think he gave Tiger tips but now he is done with baseball and doesn't need to add to his already crazy long list why not settle down with a women probably 15 years younger than him.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Probably the truth. Not the Anna Nicole age gap, but even most regular 25 year old women aren't eyeballing regular 41 year old dudes.

I didn't realize he was bald. I assume he is shaving because his hair thinned?

he is only "attractive" because he is a rich celebrity. She wouldnt give him the time of day if he was derek jeter the school teacher or plumber.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Never heard of her but I wouldnt mind being DJ for about 10 seconds..
I wouldn't admit that's how long it takes you.

And she's an SI swimsuit model.

s01covv19promo.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts