Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Breaking Leaf Ichiro Immortals Collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Is anyone on here busting this product? I have 1 box that was supposed to arrive today but has been "delayed due to shipping issues" and is still sitting at the UPS facility in Earth city, MO. Interested in what people think who have already gotten theirs.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
bca opened 2, pinbreaker and d-lite will be also that I know of

I'll have 3 and I'm torn on even busting right now. About 9-10 boxes have been busted/listed on eBay based on current auctions and no autos have sold yet (though there are some bids). What I'm watching is the big cuts, none of which seem to have surfaced. I have 1% of the run and the potential for hitting the Ruth/Gehrig/Ott cuts or any of the other 30 or so big cards is too enticing. Figure I have a 1 in 10 shot to hit something that makes the break worth it, which is decent. But I'm in a holding pattern right now...

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I bought into a group break draft with a breaker named PakerBob that is going on live right now. He's taken the cards off camera to resort them cause the were a mess, so I'll let you know what we pulled in just a moment.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I bought into a group break draft with a breaker named PakerBob that is going on live right now. He's taken the cards off camera to resort them cause the were a mess, so I'll let you know what we pulled in just a moment.

Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Here's some nice ones (not mine)

829004464.jpg

829005272.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I have 1 box that was supposed to arrive today but has been "delayed due to shipping issues" and is still sitting at the UPS facility in Earth city, MO.

Probably got caught up in the weather. Wouldn't it be something if it showed up on Christmas Day because UPS is making up for weather related issues? ;)

anyway, not buying the product but did leaf through a Beckett mag and noticed they printed the dealer cost of this product! I wonder how many dealers are ticked off over that!

JaxMetal

Dec 10, 2013
Those look fantastic. Given his sure inclusion in the Hall and fanatical Japanese fan base, I think he stands with Jeter as having the most upside over the next decade of any players closing on the end of their careers. Plus, I'll take those cards over a few potentially worthless packs of 5 star any day.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
My box did come in this morning as planned and the cards are great looking. The cards were cut very cleanly and the stock/finish of the cards is as good as any other high end product on the market. Got a little extra value in my box with the printing plate. Overall, I'm really happy with the product and might pick up some of the base cards since they are selling so cheap.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
My box did come in this morning as planned and the cards are great looking. The cards were cut very cleanly and the stock/finish of the cards is as good as any other high end product on the market. Got a little extra value in my box with the printing plate. Overall, I'm really happy with the product and might pick up some of the base cards since they are selling so cheap.

Loved watching the Mazda car commercial before being able to see the photo you posted [insert smack forehead emoticon here]

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts