Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Message from Mark Teixiera to the FCB Community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008

How come no one collects me? I'm nowhere to be found on the Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTOR List http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119553

Friggin Miguel Cairo is on the list! I hit as many HRs in one year as he did in his 17 year career. Craig Counsell made the list, does he have 4 gold gloves? Hell no, he's got dick. And don't even get me started with Harold Reynolds. I play in the greatest city in the world and he played in front of a bunch of pot smoking, granola eating hippies out on the west coast.

Why doesn't anyone like me? Please buy my cards.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Screenshot2010-04-21at73832PM.png

Unnumbered SP - 8 copies
09_teixeira_2of6.png

There's a collector on BO that scoops up most high end Teixeira cards. Dalsubfan, I think. Doesn't leave too much high end out there when it comes to Teixeira.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Remember that dude on the BMB in dial up days that had all those Spx(?) Rookies? Whatever happened to him I wonder. I've often thought about a list of players that are surprisingly under collected. And not even because of their abilities but some because of their meaning to a certain organization or country of origin

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
There is another collector on a private site that I know

Great, two whole collectors. That's the same amount that collect Clay Buchholz and Mikie Mahtook (I thought my name sucked). Not even DeliciousBacon collects me and he collects everyone!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lol.. I've traded a few nice tex cards here. Is this done verbatim? Or are you making him sound like a 12 yr old girl? ;)
Have a tex player lot if anyone's interested. All teams

Members online

Latest posts