Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2014 Alphanumeric Mystery Baseball Challenge: Final Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION] [MENTION=11389]lilcat19[/MENTION] [MENTION=4960]marhjan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION] [MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1873]wildcat4[/MENTION] [MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION]

A huge ballparks round vaulted [MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION] out of nowhere into the top spot!

Here are the final standings:

preposttrade.jpg

[MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION] (1st Place)
[MENTION=1873]wildcat4[/MENTION] (2nd Place)
[MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION] (3rd Place)

Winners, please send me a PM to discuss your prize.

Thanks to everyone for playing.

Previous Threads

Starting Pitchers

Closers + Catchers

Infielders

Outfielders

Bench

Trades + Bonus Scoring

Managers

Ballparks

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Thank you for this contest!!! It is so much fun!! Not only fun, but very interesting going back and looking at stats and learning about baseball history! Also, I cannot explain the exhileration when you take your random code (J5) turn it into a number (65, excitement builds), then find your number (building, building...) and... TED WILLIAMS!!!! Yes!! Like opening a pack of baseball cards!!
Thanks again! You do a great job, and you are so generous! [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION], I am sorry I killed your team! :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - Thank you VERY much for another fun contest! Like many say, it is incredible the stats and players on certain dates you would never run into. I hope all continues to go well for you!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I will also throw my thanks into the mix! This was fun to do even if there weren't prizes attached. I look forward to more fun in the future!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks for the fun contest! I can't believe that I vaulted up to the fourth spot on the list! I really enjoyed going through and checking all of the stats out. Thanks again [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] for the contest! They are always a blast

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Huge ballparks for the finale! Thanks for holding the contest, [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] !

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Thanks again, everyone. It was nice to ease back into the fray with another wacky contest.

I have something in mind for Opening Day, but there are no guarantees. 6 months later, I still regret the way I departed, so I'll see how things go.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Thank you for this contest!!! It is so much fun!! Not only fun, but very interesting going back and looking at stats and learning about baseball history! Also, I cannot explain the exhileration when you take your random code (J5) turn it into a number (65, excitement builds), then find your number (building, building...) and... TED WILLIAMS!!!! Yes!! Like opening a pack of baseball cards!!
Thanks again! You do a great job, and you are so generous! @Hendersonfan, I am sorry I killed your team! :)

I accept Rickey cards or Budweiser as apology :D

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Thanks again, everyone. It was nice to ease back into the fray with another wacky contest.

I have something in mind for Opening Day, but there are no guarantees. 6 months later, I still regret the way I departed, so I'll see how things go.

Just glad to have you back Chris. Live with no regrets. Forget the past so you can appreciate the present and future. Thanks for the fun.

Members online

Latest posts