Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weeks worth of Topps Vault shipments stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Well, no Mark Grace baseball card contract for me. Topps Vault refunded my payment this morning, and said in an email to me that items shipped week of Aug. 17-21 were stolen. Interesting that no tracking information ever got entered though.

Subject:
The Topps Vault Inc. has just sent you $59.50 USD with PayPal

Note:
Dear Valued Customer, We writing with an update regarding your Topps purchase via eBay. After exhausting all options, we are sorry to inform you that the container, containing your package(s) was stolen. A full refund will be issued to your PayPal account. Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding this matter.

So this is gone:

GS636.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Def sucks. I assume they pull the products and have a 3rd party actually ship and that's when they were "stolen" ?

Ryan

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
At least it can't hide if someone tries to move it.

Sorry man.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Same here. I had a 1/1 blank back 1997 Bowman Mariano Rivera that was "stolen" from this shipment. They did enter a tracking number for mine but it never got scanned.

Whoever stole this stuff is screwed if they ever try selling it. Everything is more or less unique.

Scott F

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Sorry to hear about this going M.I.A. How many contracts do you have for Grace? Hopefully this will turn up someday, one way or another.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Im wondering if the items were placed in the wrong shipping container, picked up by the carrier on the container, taken to sort facility, rejected because the barcodes wont scan and havent been returned to Topps yet?

hbsn.jpg

Hopefully they will be located and they can try and re-sell them to you.

Fordman

sfpd22

Aug 17, 2015
I had a 1/1 blank back apparently "stolen" as well, probably in the same place as my redemptions that I'll never see!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online