Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 MLB: The Happening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Lead off double in the bottom of the ninth for Vlad Jr.'s first MLB hit. Lifted for a pinch runner.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Players of the month:

AL - Anderson, Glasnow
NL - Bellinger, Castillo

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Verlander will be the next to reach that milestone and it's not even close. It's even possible he could reach it this year but he'd have to put up a career high strikeout total (294) which simply isn't realistic.

But assuming he doesn't suffer a career ending injury he should be able to do it before next season's All-Star festivities.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Verlander will be the next to reach that milestone and it's not even close. It's even possible he could reach it this year but he'd have to put up a career high strikeout total (294) which simply isn't realistic.

But assuming he doesn't suffer a career ending injury he should be able to do it before next season's All-Star festivities.

Then Scherzer, followed by ............. ? I think Greinke gets there, perhaps Kershaw and maybe Hamels; among the pitchers already over 2K strikeouts.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Players of the week:

AL - Odorizzi
NL - Syndergaard

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Players of the week:

AL - Fiers/Springer
NL - Ryu

I realize this was last week (and if he had started on the 13th instead of the 12th, he'd be the back-to-back POW) but this guy has been an absolute wrecking ball for my fantasy team!!! In his last five starts (all quality starts of 7+ IP or more, 4-0 record) he's combined for 39 IP, giving up just 3 runs, striking out 36 and walking only 2 batters. He's averaged just about 15 strikeouts per walk this season. You kidding me!?

In my league format he's the 2nd best pitcher in baseball...the first? That would be Verlander who also happens to be on my team. Best rookie pitchers? That would be Soroka & Paddack (and yeah, both are on my team). For once I have a decent rotation in my dynasty league.

Members online

Latest posts