Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dale Murphy NSCC Mail In Option Avaliable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
We will be offering 4 different murphy 8x10's for a mail in program at a reduced cost for FCB members.

We will only be able to get a small number and this is on a first come, first serve basis. The first members to pay will get priority.

The prices are as follows.

Autograph fee $10 per (add this to every item)
8x10 $5 per
OMLB $15 per
On your card $0 per
Shipping is included.

Inscriptions beyond personalization may be requested but are not guaranteed. Send your cards to FCB Sports Cards ATTN: Dale Murphy 9850 Nesbit Ferry Rd Suite 18 Alpharetta GA 30022. Paypal is the only form of payment available. Delana Gilmore (my wife) is responsible for this program.

Send your payment to [email protected]

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Is this only for items you have? Is sending a card for signature not an option?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
If sending my own item is an option, i would like to be in to send one card. How soon does it need to be in your hands? I am thinking getting a RC signed is a nice deal at $10 plus s/h.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I want to do this but not sure if I can finish my customs in time.

How much would it cost me to get a pic of him holding my customs after signing?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
I want to do this but not sure if I can finish my customs in time.

How much would it cost me to get a pic of him holding my customs after signing?

not an issue probably, if you ask for it in your letter my wife will see it and attempt to get it done.

please note we only have a VERY limited number of these we can get done. it's first come first serve.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
If sending my own item is an option, i would like to be in to send one card. How soon does it need to be in your hands? I am thinking getting a RC signed is a nice deal at $10 plus s/h.

shipping is included

so $10 total

This is a special deal to members only and it's definitely limited to 1 per. I will probably make limited exceptions because I know Dave Thomas has two kids that he gets personalized OMLB's for.

Tywill555

Jan 2, 2013
Just to get it straight it's 15 for a baseball? Is that including return shipping?
Thanks! Tyler

Members online