Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dbacksfan4life's TTM & IP ADDED PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Harper story coming.

I get to the Team hotel on Friday……… Saw Harper asked him to sign and he saidhe cant sign at the hotel. Ended up getting a bunch of players though, biggest name guy was a guy named Denard Span.

Friday stadium l didnt even see him so it was a bust. Player parking at the game didnt see him either there might be a back way though.

Saturday I didn't go to the hotel but at the Stadium he was signing!!! Missed him by three people though:( Player parking Started signing but said he cant sign cards!?!?!

Sunday l didn't see him at all!

Heres the stuff l got signed though.
Patrick Corbin 1 card
JJ Putz 2 cards
Heath Bell 1 card
Josh Collmenter 1 card
Didi Gregorius 1 card & 2 pictures
Gerardo Parra 3 cards 1 for [MENTION=9032]Bogeysave82[/MENTION]
Brad Ziegler 6 cards 1 for [MENTION=9090]gojacks63[/MENTION]
Randall Delgado 6 cards
Daniel Hudson 2 cards
Chris Owings 2 cards
Tony Campana 2 photos

Also got 2 balls in the series!

Last edited:

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
[MENTION=9090]gojacks63[/MENTION] [MENTION=10658]r0yals2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=9032]Bogeysave82[/MENTION] [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]

sending out the cards you sent me sometime this week. If you want me to do this next year lmk.

Last edited:

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I recieved my cards last week. Would have replied sooner but my computer has been down. They came out great! I would definately like to do this again next year!

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I recieved my cards last week. Would have replied sooner but my computer has been down. They came out great! I would definately like to do this again next year!

No problem! Glad you got them and will definitely be willing to do this next year or even during spring training.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Got Josh Hamilton today sent it out sometime in June. Card got pretty beat up and it is not the best marrker, but I will take it.

Josh Hamilton.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts