Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheapest place to buy OMLBs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I remember being able to buy these at $10-$12 a pop. i cant seem to find them that cheap anywhere. Anyone know where the cheapest i can get a dozen?

thanks
Ken

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I lucked out. They opened a Rawlings outlet by me... Cheapest I found an they even have the commemorative balls as well. See if there's one near you. Yes a long shot but worth a look. Good luck

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I lucked out. They opened a Rawlings outlet by me... Cheapest I found an they even have the commemorative balls as well. See if there's one near you. Yes a long shot but worth a look. Good luck

what was their price? looks like there is one up near my hometown and im going up there next weekend.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
At some MLB stadiums they sell "offical mlb baseballs" with the team logo on it. Are those good for autos?

i'll let the experts chime in that have a definite answer, but my gut feeling says no. They are probably made of really cheap or poor hide so it'll affect your autos. Heck, I even found out a week or two ago that minor league official balls that I have are not good for pretty much the same reason (and some of the autos on my balls are starting to prove that).

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I have never personally used them, but whenever I see this thread posted people always say this is the cheapest place to find them.

http://www.andersonkpt.com/

or amazon looks to be better if you set a price alert. I see Anderson KPT wants $14/per right now and shipping is probably $1-2 a ball on top of that. Amazon can be had for $13/per delivered (Prime members) when the price occasionally dips to that level. Amazon is likely about the same or just a tad more cents per ball right now, but it gets to about $13 or less about six times a year, looking over the last year of pricing.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
At some MLB stadiums they sell "offical mlb baseballs" with the team logo on it. Are those good for autos?

Those are souvenir balls - good for autos if you use Sharpie instead of ballpoint and getting random guys.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Those are souvenir balls - good for autos if you use Sharpie instead of ballpoint and getting random guys.

Have you never seen what happens with a sharpie and a fake leather ball with some humidity? The auto bleeds and fades into the fake leather.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
or amazon looks to be better if you set a price alert. I see Anderson KPT wants $14/per right now and shipping is probably $1-2 a ball on top of that. Amazon can be had for $13/per delivered (Prime members) when the price occasionally dips to that level. Amazon is likely about the same or just a tad more cents per ball right now, but it gets to about $13 or less about six times a year, looking over the last year of pricing.

The good prices come by the dozen. Last time I bought, they had dozens at $144, so $12 per baseball. This is after the Rawlings price increased this year.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The good prices come by the dozen. Last time I bought, they had dozens at $144, so $12 per baseball. This is after the Rawlings price increased this year.

and about $12-15 per doz for shipping charges? If so, it's about a wash to buy a dozen wtih shipping from Anderson KPT or singles from Amazon on a per-ball price when Amazon hits $13/per dlvd (and Amazon would have it in my hands in 2 days).

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
Yeah, its a wash at 13 each from amazon, but at 15 like they are now andersonkpt wins hands down if you're going for dozens. Placed my first order with them last week, very happy and will use again.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
what was their price? looks like there is one up near my hometown and im going up there next weekend.

Sorry I just saw this....

At the Myrtle Beach outlet they were $10.50. The all star balls were $12-$15 depending on year. World Series balls started at $15. Chipper's commemorative ball was $15 riviera's ball was the most expensive $20. The black leather balls were $13.00.

Members online

Latest posts