Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wednesday Morning Aug 5th 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'

it will be well after my bedtime.............. but will be a Great Time :p
EVENT ON
Wed, Aug 05, 2015 7:00pm
Mötley Crüe: The Final Tour "All Bad Things Must Come To An End"
Featuring: Alice Cooper
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN
7f275a0e-bf11-41c9-9e1e-3a4ee134ff6c_11881_CUSTOM.jpg

2012coopercut_zps4ad697b6.jpg

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Waiting at the gate in the Orlando airport for our flight home to Toronto.

Also, happy 47th birthday to John Olerud!!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, Wednesday will be good from now on as I am off every Wednesday with my new job. Spending the day with my son as he goes back to school Monday, will try to get everyone's items from the National mailed out next Wednesday. Started on the first of my three curio cabinets last night, here is the top shelf.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438776035.345297.jpg

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Good morning everyone, Wednesday will be good from now on as I am off every Wednesday with my new job. Spending the day with my son as he goes back to school Monday, will try to get everyone's items from the National mailed out next Wednesday. Started on the first of my three curio cabinets last night, here is the top shelf.

View attachment 53345
What're you? Some sort of Andre Dawson fan or something?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What're you? Some sort of Andre Dawson fan or something?

Just finish my first attempt at the cabinet and the light is missing that lights up the bottom two shelves, but hopefully a trip to Lowes will fix that today but here it is at the moment. I hope [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] is proud.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438782061.967370.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Had our end of the year League tournament for softball last night. It was single elimination, and we went in ranked 2 out 12 teams. We all thought we had the 3 seed, so it was a nice little surprise. We played like crap the first game, but pulled it off. The second game was against the 3 seed that we could not beat at all this year. Lost by 1 and then 3 the 2 times we played them. We ended up beating them by 7 or 8. The final game was against the #1 seed that only lost once all year. We won the coin flip and were the home team. Going into the bottom of the 7th (last inning) we were down by 2. Lead off batter had a triple, which was then followed by a double. Then the 3rd batter of the inning hit a walk off 2 run home run. The other team was in shock and you could tell that they weren't happy. The funny part is that the rules allow for a total of 4 home runs per game between the 2 teams. The other team had hit 3 already so what a way to use the final home run of the game

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nice cabinet Dustin, displays well.

Took the kids to see "Pixels" last night. I liked it. Want to find a Centipede game now and play.

Here's some of the small stuff I picked up at the National:

Tek Gold were a gift from Dustin.
national1.jpg

$1 Box Bargains
national2.jpg

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So you live at Panini Headquarters ?

Ryan

That's my National Treasure cabinet

Good Morning Gents!

Dustin - the cabinet looks great!

Michael - Enjoy the show! Staying up past your bedtime keeps you young :)

Thanks!

@Hawk8: Don't leave those lights on all the time.

I won't, I just want them to work for those rare occasions someone actually wants to look at my cabinet lol

Nice cabinet Dustin, displays well.

Took the kids to see "Pixels" last night. I liked it. Want to find a Centipede game now and play.

Here's some of the small stuff I picked up at the National:

Tek Gold were a gift from Dustin.
national1.jpg

$1 Box Bargains
national2.jpg

Thanks! I hope you needed those Tek!

Members online