Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Street Vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i had my first as a street vendor last month in a small town .
Anybody else do this ? I set up about 25 times a season at local stadium -14 years of this
After buying tent / anchors / gas / food / fee i still had some money in pocket

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
These street vendors women or men dressed as women? Be careful Barry. Glad to see you back on here

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Going to games is definitely a good way to dump junk base cards. I've done it a little bit in the past where I look for the most overpriced hotdog stand outside the stadium then sell people .0001 cent base cards for a dollar. They see a sign with $8 hotdogs so it looks like a relative good deal. :lol: I wouldn't do vendor fee or booth but that's just me, if someone game me a hard time walking around selling I'd just throw the cards away and head into the game. . . my whole thing is just sell cards I could never get rid of any other way than ballgame suckers so I'd go down to .50 apiece if someone bought in bulk. Haven't been to a game in enough years though that next time I'd probably just want to chill out and take it all in.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My main item is 40 different players of same team - rookies / stars and commons for a fair price at stadium . price of singles and packs nothing over $5.00 - i cater to kids . Imagine on a kids day -- they bus in 3000 kids . i have to pay % for fee at stadium . I'd be there anyway LOL

Members online