Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Welcome getnlemen. Seems like its getting slow everywhere but what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality! Stick around!

jzeiter

Nov 11, 2013
Just joined about a week ago. Some neat forum discussions.
I am an Indians fan- working on two projects involving The Tribe- all main issue Topps and Bowman Indians since 1948. Also trying to get an autographed Indians items- prefer cards from any player who wore the Indians uniform- one game or a career. !960 to the present. About 90% complete.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just joined about a week ago. Some neat forum discussions.
I am an Indians fan- working on two projects involving The Tribe- all main issue Topps and Bowman Indians since 1948. Also trying to get an autographed Indians items- prefer cards from any player who wore the Indians uniform- one game or a career. !960 to the present. About 90% complete.

Good to see another Indians fan. Welcome! I collect Belle but love me some Indians.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

mywaxpacksdotcom

Nov 17, 2013
Jackson, WI
Hi baseball fans!

I have been collecting sports cards on and off since I was a child in 1982. In one weeks time a Robin Yount rookie card went from .75 to 4.75 and then a month later $15. I begged my dad to get it for me at .75 and he was like no way that's way too expensive for a baseball cards.

I am here mostly to stay up to date on the latest happenings because I am an author to a monthly newsletter. I enjoy reading about what packs are worth getting and which are not.

Take care!

Scott

maddux69

Nov 21, 2013
NC
Hi all,
I am new here, member of a few other boards as well. I collect Greg Maddux mainly, but dabble in HOF autographed cards as well.

arexcrooke

Dec 1, 2013
Lenoir, NC
Hi,
been a member here for about a week and have been trying to read some threads in my spare time. Ive collected baseball cards on and off again since I was a younger kid. I collect Mike Schmidt and love vintage hall of famers.
Ive enjoyed the site so far and like the friendly vibe it gives off.
On a personal note I am a middle school teacher, high school wrestling coach, and have also collected comics for the better part of the last 15 years.
Thanks,
Arex

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hi,
been a member here for about a week and have been trying to read some threads in my spare time. Ive collected baseball cards on and off again since I was a younger kid. I collect Mike Schmidt and love vintage hall of famers.
On a personal note I am a middle school teacher, high school wrestling coach, and have also collected comics for the better part of the last 15 years.
Thanks,
Arex
Welcome Arex! That's cool that you're a wrestling coach - assuming middle school coach?

Anyways, welcome and have fun. Make sure to checkout the threads that interest you and dive in with input, etc.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hi,
Thanks,
Arex

Welcome aboard Arex. Can imagine coaching high school wrestling is a fun way to have a positive impact in the lives of young people.

arexcrooke

Dec 1, 2013
Lenoir, NC
Mac I'm actually the head coach at the high school my middle school feeds into.
And yes Catdaddy I love the relationships I'm able to build with many of my kids. Love the way wrestling lets you build relationships because there is so much time at tournaments and matches where you just get to hang out and talk with the kids.
And then when they have success it makes me feel tremendous!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
And yes Catdaddy I love the relationships I'm able to build with many of my kids. Love the way wrestling lets you build relationships because there is so much time at tournaments and matches where you just get to hang out and talk with the kids.

Good that you look at it that way. My HS football coach was possibly the most influential man for me, while I was growing up. Taught me a lot about morals and responsibilities in a way that truly related to me.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
I'm not a new member here. But I have not been on the boards in probably over a year. My son was born and that kind of took me away from collecting for a while. He just turned 1 about a week ago and starting to get back into collecting again. I collect brandon Inge and detroit tigers cards and memorabilia.

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
I'm not a new member here. But I have not been on the boards in probably over a year. My son was born and that kind of took me away from collecting for a while. He just turned 1 about a week ago and starting to get back into collecting again. I collect brandon Inge and detroit tigers cards and memorabilia.

Welcome back.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Not new to trading but new to these boards. I have a good sum of cards available to trade. Hope these boards prove to be enjoyable. -Rob

tkd7

Jan 7, 2014
Long time collector - new to these boards. My interests are all over - T206 to 2013 Topps Chrome. Looking to learn more about modern cards.
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
Like the previous poster, I'm new here but a long time collector. I have a lot of varied interests from pre-war to game used uniforms. Hoping to use the forum to learn more and finally spend some serious time and energy on my Andy Pettitte, Bernie Williams and Curtis Martin player collections.

A_Pharis

Long time collector - new to these boards. My interests are all over - T206 to 2013 Topps Chrome. Looking to learn more about modern cards.
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the previous poster, I'm new here but a long time collector. I have a lot of varied interests from pre-war to game used uniforms. Hoping to use the forum to learn more and finally spend some serious time and energy on my Andy Pettitte, Bernie Williams and Curtis Martin player collections.

Not new to trading but new to these boards. I have a good sum of cards available to trade. Hope these boards prove to be enjoyable. -Rob

Hi all,
I am new here, member of a few other boards as well. I collect Greg Maddux mainly, but dabble in HOF autographed cards as well.

Hi baseball fans!

I have been collecting sports cards on and off since I was a child in 1982. In one weeks time a Robin Yount rookie card went from .75 to 4.75 and then a month later $15. I begged my dad to get it for me at .75 and he was like no way that's way too expensive for a baseball cards.

I am here mostly to stay up to date on the latest happenings because I am an author to a monthly newsletter. I enjoy reading about what packs are worth getting and which are not.

Take care!

Scott

Welcome, all! Glad to see so many new faces, and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

dfwsportscardz

Jan 17, 2014
Dallas Fort Worth
This may sound funny, but I was playing on my Itouch last night and came across this really cool APP in the Apple APP store. Was not sure what kind of APP it was at first until I decided to go online and check it out.

What's up Sports Collectors. DFW SPORTS CARDZ here. I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area. More Fort Worth area than the Dallas area.

I collect mostly MAV's stuff. I do some selling of stuff on ebay. I'v been away from ebay for a couple of years due to serious health problems. However I'm back now and I'm looking to sell and hopefully do a bunch of trades. I'm looking to trade a lot of my other stuff for just MAVS stuff. I prefer just the current active roster guys. But if you have something of former players that are in GAMEUSED form, I might be interested in trading for it. Check out my Ebay items if you get the chance. I will post my Bucket List when I can get the link for it.

[http://www.ebay.com/usr/dfwsportscardz

Nice to meet you guys. Hopefully we can do some trades in the coming months. Baseball season is coming up soon. I'm sure it's going to be an interesting year without AROD in the league. That's if MLB gets there wish!

dfwsportscardz

Last edited by a moderator:

kuggy2

Aug 7, 2008
green bay, wisconsin
been a member for a long time but have been away from the site for a while... went through a divorce and some health issues but I am ready to jump back in...... looking for baseball cards from 08-13 of bowman sterling, bowman platinum, donruss/Panini elite and bowman chrome, bowman chrome draft and any other bowman stuff..... autos mainly.... so hey just say hi and let me know what you have available for sale..... so..... I am back and happy here in Green Bay.... home of the best QB in the NFL

Members online