Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
No, thats my ex wife... I stay the fck away from her.

;)

You were married to a mannequin? What a coincidence, I'm currently married to a sex doll!!! But please don't ever refer to her as that, she prefers the term "real doll". Say hello to Laquanda...

Only problem is that she's a real "size queen" and I'm too small to satisfy her so I've become her cuckold. She doesn't even bother to hide the fact she's sleeping around but if I'm being honest, I like to watch.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
But in other news (to avoid that awkward silence)...

The chase for NL ROY

Ronald Acuna - .290/.362/.566 24 HR 51 RBI .928 OPS 12 SB (49 XBH 64 Runs) 4.0 bWAR/3.3 fWAR
Juan Soto - .298/.416/.506 16 HR 56 RBI .922 OPS 2 SB (38 XBH 64 Runs) 2.3 bWAR/3.1 fWAR

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
You were married to a mannequin? What a coincidence, I'm currently married to a sex doll!!! But please don't ever refer to her as that, she prefers the term "real doll". Say hello to Laquanda...

Only problem is that she's a real "size queen" and I'm too small to satisfy her so I've become her cuckold. She doesn't even bother to hide the fact she's sleeping around but if I'm being honest, I like to watch.

Come on man. Stop this mess.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It would take a really expensive therapist.

Just find the state with lowest power rates
0208667fba2cb4e8b3e4c7e3882fa847.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

Guys report that spam so i can ban them.

Ok, looks like I ruined NC for another 24 hour period. If the pattern stays true the next person to kill NC for a while is [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] . . . take your best shot! :p

LOL, worse than that! I'm about to join the (probably very short) list of banned FCB members :eek:

It's like Blowout, all over again. There is just no place in this world for a misfit like myself, an outcast living in the shadows...of my mom's basement, crying as I listen to Radiohead while flipping through baseball cards. Unaccepted by the general population, misunderstood by the understood. Unfriended & unfriendly. Destined for banishment of all chat forums. We the anti-social...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

Guys report that spam so i can ban them.

Ok, looks like I ruined NC for another 24 hour period. If the pattern stays true the next person to kill NC for a while is [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] . . . take your best shot! :p

He's beyond help.

10 out of 10 psychiatric units would happen to agree.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
If the season ended today I cannot see many of the voters giving Soto first place votes, especially with the current love for power and home runs in today's game. Soto has an incredibly advanced bat & plate discipline for a player of his age but Acuna has been rocking all five of his tools with authority. His raw power has already translated into game power. Not many 20 years olds hit 25+ home runs in their first major league season and those that have are either in the HOF, on their way to the HOF or would be in the HOF had they not used performance enhancers.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] is completely normal... I can vouch. Just because he sits at the piano a little differently than others does not mean he should be subjected to this ridicule!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehtMYlOuIk

:lol:

Somewhere in here is a joke about pianists but I'll leave it alone for now, as I can tell when my tasteless perverted humor is not appreciated...or humorous.

I'm actually surprised I lasted this long on a web site without a moderator threatening the ban hammer.

Members online