Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ Morning Thread for Tuesday Feb 18th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Back to my normal routine today. Taking the train into work.

My wife re-injured her back about 10 days ago, so I’d been working from home mostly to help her out. She’s about 75% of the way better now after 5 chiropractor sessions in 10 days.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Went to the doctor yesterday about my shoulder. He put me on anti-inflammatories and gave me some exercises to strengthen my shoulder. He doesn’t think I need surgery. Keeping my fingers crossed that he’s right. The last thing I need coming into Spring is surgery. Between mowing & the garden I would have a tough time keeping up.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Went to the doctor yesterday about my shoulder. He put me on anti-inflammatories and gave me some exercises to strengthen my shoulder. He doesn’t think I need surgery. Keeping my fingers crossed that he’s right. The last thing I need coming into Spring is surgery. Between mowing & the garden I would have a tough time keeping up.

gypsies / goats / kids / or wait and bale

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I used to tease my wife if I could have a dog. We live in a very small apartment. She always said no. To change it up one day, I asked if I could get a wallaby for a pet. She said no way. She had no clue what it was, until I showed her. She gave me that look we men get. :lol: Then to really confuse her, I asked if I could get a didgeridoo. She said I was driving her nuts. And said no ! I pulled a picture up on google. She gives me that look again. I turned the volume up on her computer. She looks at me and calls me an idiot ! I was always teasing her with silly jokes and I'd make up wild stories just to see the look on her face and keep her guessing.

Members online

No members online now.