Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
F' me sideways...More snow than I was expecting...Fiance and I needed to run up to the social security department today but that's definitely not going to happen today. Plus we both feel like crap (dang kids sharing everything). At least it's the last day of the weekend.

gt2590- It's funny you bring that up. We've actually been talking about being closed on Mondays or at least Monday mornings at work because of how slow they are, it's not even worth it for us to be open most days.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Does it frustrate anyone else when a seller auto-declines all offers up until like .10 under the BIN? I know it's their right and whatnot, but I just find it silly/irritating....Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet. lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Does it frustrate anyone else when a seller auto-declines all offers up until like .10 under the BIN? I know it's their right and whatnot, but I just find it silly/irritating....Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet. lol

Wouldn't be seller actionauto would it?? I complained yesterday haha

Morning everyone! Have the next 2 days off cause a friend was coming to town and something happened to her flight.. So hopefully later today

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hey if anyone sees the topps mascot autographs or knows where to find one of any year I'm game for it
CFEC8CA8-F0A1-486E-9FDB-17FD5C37FEA5-6817-00000826D7509ABE.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Wouldn't be seller actionauto would it?? I complained yesterday haha

Morning everyone! Have the next 2 days off cause a friend was coming to town and something happened to her flight.. So hopefully later today

Nope, schaeferj. lol

Good luck with the interview, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.