Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ TUESDAY Morning Thread 3-25 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
organized ? 400,000 with 95% by team in alpha order . As for PC TWO 3200 counts .
I buy 1000 top loaders about every two years .
Oh boy more sorting

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
This came in the mail yesterday. Love it.
Question though...Can't quite figure out what is says. I see "Cy" and "voting" but it has what appears to be an "A" after Cy and it has me baffled. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I really cannot figure it out.

WebbPeavyPenny.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Popularity of the Mets?! Everyone on here makes fun of me for being a Mets fan!

Lol, morning everyone... My face hurts!

I will never make fun of you for being a Mets fan, especially around the end of April/beginning of May when we peak!

They have faithful fans. Almost like Cubs, but Mets > Cubs.

My name is Dave and I approve this message.

My guess is that Charlie, and both Alexs are the most organized in their collections.

Mine is all in the same room and I'm good with that.....for now.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Mail
image-14.jpg

These come with any COA? This card doesn't have any indication it's supposed to be auto'd. There is an embossed stamp within the card

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
You mean it doesn't mean C-ya voting, like bye bye voting? Ok, maybe Brian was right...

Seriously, I kept saying that thinking that makes no sense. And it can't be A for American league b/c obviously they don't pitch in AL. I didn't even think of CYA as Cy Young Award...I just was thinking Cy with a random A. I'll just go back to studying, haha.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
So I now have a couple small runs complete that I never thought I would. 96 Aficionado and 96 Studio. Pictured above are First Pitch Preview and Studio Platinum Press Proof /100. Also 98 Sheer Dominance Titanium /100, 97 Donruss Limited Fabric of the Game /100 and 98 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity /50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts