Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############# MONDAY MORNING THREAD ####### UGH 9/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I know it was ONE of the one's downtown. He didn't say which one, but it was one in the old downtown area (which the other one is still there).

I've got my favorite of the two, so hopefully he got the other one. Not that I make it to Bemidji a lot, but...

Are there any decent shops in the Duluth area? I know of the Miller Hill Mall show, but I don't know anything else card-wise for around there.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've got my favorite of the two, so hopefully he got the other one. Not that I make it to Bemidji a lot, but...

Are there any decent shops in the Duluth area? I know of the Miller Hill Mall show, but I don't know anything else card-wise for around there.

It's not 'good', but it's a shop. Collector's Connection is in a strip mall right below the Slumberland, behind the Miller Hill Mall.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. I had a little mail day today.

WinfieldDave_zps5c9234d8.jpg
AnthonyRendon_zps8bdc7fa8.jpg

I got 2 of the Winfields. I got one for myself to serve as a place holder until I can upgrade to a better card. I got the second one to give away to somebody here. If anybody wants it let me know and I'll get it sent off to you. [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] do you want/need the Rendon? It is /99. If you do want it just let me know and I'll drop it in the mail. I got it with you in mind.

Then the other day I mentioned getting as many HOFers to sign their 2013 Ginter cards for my collection and that I had one out in the mail pending. Well when I stopped by the house on my way through town over the weekend this was waiting for me. I only have 5 signed, but will hope to add a few more down the road

KalineAl_zps4fcf907f.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So pretty cool, just met Ivan Rodriguez in the elevator at my place tonight. I think he was surprised I recognized him haha

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good afternoon all. I had a little mail day today.

WinfieldDave_zps5c9234d8.jpg
AnthonyRendon_zps8bdc7fa8.jpg

I got 2 of the Winfields. I got one for myself to serve as a place holder until I can upgrade to a better card. I got the second one to give away to somebody here. If anybody wants it let me know and I'll get it sent off to you. @moxacaine do you want/need the Rendon? It is /99. If you do want it just let me know and I'll drop it in the mail. I got it with you in mind.

Then the other day I mentioned getting as many HOFers to sign their 2013 Ginter cards for my collection and that I had one out in the mail pending. Well when I stopped by the house on my way through town over the weekend this was waiting for me. I only have 5 signed, but will hope to add a few more down the road

KalineAl_zps4fcf907f.jpg

Kaline is sweet. And thanks so much for thinking of me. Id love the Rendon.

Members online

Latest posts