Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New from Slidell, LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DBoninJr

May 24, 2015
Slidell, LA
Wanted to introduce myself as I am new here but not to hobby. Have been collecting since 1989. I collect players that graduated from New Orleans area high schools, attended Tulane University, New Orleans Saints and Andre Dawson Cards. I am currently working on Shaun King and Patrick Ramsey (Tulane) and Morten Andersen and Pat Swilling (Saints).

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wanted to introduce myself as I am new here but not to hobby. Have been collecting since 1989. I collect players that graduated from New Orleans area high schools, attended Tulane University, New Orleans Saints and Andre Dawson Cards. I am currently working on Shaun King and Patrick Ramsey (Tulane) and Morten Andersen and Pat Swilling (Saints).

Andre Dawson? Why would you collect Andre Dawson? No one collects Andre Dawson. No one likes him. I don't think anyone has ever even heard of him. And you live in Louisiana? What is going on with people living in Louisiana collecting Andre Dawson? I have been buying about 80% of the best Andre Dawson collection I have ever seen (other than mine of course) from a guy living in Kenner, Louisiana. I live near Alexandria, Louisiana.

In all seriousness, welcome to the board. Check out the Andre Dawson thread on the board, and we should get to know each other.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
And you live in Louisiana? What is going on with people living in Louisiana collecting Andre Dawson?

I can not speak for anybody else but growing up in La., WGN always had Cubs games on after school. I do not collect Dawson but I saw him play a lot during my childhood.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I can not speak for anybody else but growing up in La., WGN always had Cubs games on after school. I do not collect Dawson but I saw him play a lot during my childhood.

Exactly how I became a Cubs fan, watching WGN and the first year that I was really into it was in 1987, the year The Hawk won the MVP.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They did a lot of broadcasting of cubbies games here too. Fond summer memories as a kid of grandma making me Mac and cheese and watching Sandberg and the Hawk tear it up.

Members online

Latest posts