Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
So how many days are we looking at until the 20 days pop? I know most of the 10 days haven't even popped yet

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
For all this trouble my Brees better be a BGS 10, the Harper a 9.5 and the Lindor a 9.5

they should just slab every card a BGS 10 Pristine while they are at it

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
My LCS owner called me today and said he got his BGS shipment back and had a couple Susacs for me to check out. He subbed a 10-Day around August 7th, received back to shop on August 27th.

=[=[=[=[

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
They better be generous with our grades!

No. They should be (but probably will not be) free though. I paid for 10-day service and it is now 18-days. What's the point of paying for 10-day service if it is gonna take approximately 20-days? Hopefully BGS comes through very fast. My September mortgage payment is literally riding on this stuff. Now you know why I'm pissed. This is bull effing shiite.

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
No. They should be (but probably will not be) free though. I paid for 10-day service and it is now 18-days. What's the point of paying for 10-day service if it is gonna take approximately 20-days? Hopefully BGS comes through very fast. My September mortgage payment is literally riding on this stuff. Now you know why I'm pissed. This is bull effing shiite.

Very well stated. If BGS doesn't refund the grading cost, FCB should.

Also. NEVER count on anyone or anything else to pay your bills, if you can't comfortably afford your place with your base Salary income, then it's too expensive for you.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Very well stated. If BGS doesn't refund the grading cost, FCB should.

Also. NEVER count on anyone or anything else to pay your bills, if you can't comfortably afford your place with your base Salary income, then it's too expensive for you.

Dude, I got a pink slip last summer and have applied for a position nearly every other day since then and have yet to get an interview. I buy and sell cards to pay the bills in the meantime. This is my salary. It has nothing to do with buying too big and selling is a catch-22 since apartments are scarce. I save $100 or more when I go through FCB and that is money that puts food on the table.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Dude, I got a pink slip last summer and have applied for a position nearly every other day since then and have yet to get an interview. I buy and sell cards to pay the bills in the meantime. It has nothing to do with buying too big and selling is a catch-22 since apartments are scarce. I save $100 or more when I go through FCB and that is money that puts food on the table.

That's a bummer, losing a job must suck and I'm thankful I have a good one.

And wow, I can't even pay one month's rent with my SHOE collection, let alone my card colelction. Must be nice to have one that can fund a whole year of bills and BGS subs!!! What did you used to do, I wanna career switch.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I'm a meteorologist. The pay was fair but wasn't making me rich. It's a long story on how I managed to turn cards into a functional business but it's something I knew I could fall back on.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
well 1 out of 5 popped for me... a 9 with 9 auto...expected as much

1 down 4 to go... (was graded on tuesday!)

Members online

Latest posts