Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bad Dealing with gt2590

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for the kind offer Jim, but due to finally have some time available (blown head gasket :() I was finally able to talk to someone at PP and get my account "unlocked" and will be sending it over his refund as soon as that happens.

And get this the reason it "locked up" was that my PP addy had ST. in the billing address and my CC addy had AVE. in their billing address. Ugh.

Anyway, [MENTION=4581]chilly55[/MENTION], you should see your $28 by Friday at the latest, if the Holiday delays the funds release...
[MENTION=5383]jeff_bichel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] , so [MENTION=4581]chilly55[/MENTION] has been waiting 13 weeks for his cards / now a possible refund that hasn't happened yet either. I would hope you now feel bad for him and would apologize to him for calling him the bad guy in this situation. 13 weeks ?? No excuse flies for that

Ryan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
NO body called chilly the bad guy, those guy just stood up for me since we have done multiple deals in the Past and their history with me is Pristine.

IF you're going to slam members like you just did, at least do it for something they actually did and take the time to be accurate in your Statements about them...

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
No one asked for your opinion on this matter? Mind your own business. You have no idea who this person is. Go back to the thread where you said the manager is not responsible for how the players play.
[MENTION=4581]chilly55[/MENTION] Brian is 1000% solid and has a busy job and lots of girls. I'd stake my own rep on him making this trade and FWIW it's pretty XXXXty of you to make a call out of a good member in such a short amount of time.

Actually he called chilly XXXXty and said he would stake his rep on you. Nearly two months later and you still ripped someone off and never made up for it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The refund is coming as soon as PP "unlocks" my account, which they said could take 24-48 hours and thanks again T!

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
Who are you?

Anyway looks like he paid him back or did I read it wrong?

Who am I? I am the person who quoted you calling the OP XXXXty sometime at then beginning of Oct. saying you would stake your reputation in things turning out ok. Gt also came up with excuses on Oct. 8th saying he would make the deal right. Now it is Nov 28th and it's still not right. Assknce his PayPal account is "locked". No thus has not been paid.

You know who I am not.... I am not someone who says they would stake their reputation on someone and two months later still defed someone. If I truly would have staked my reputation, I would have paid chilly the 28 because why else would I have said it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Payment sent 13 minutes after I got my PP access again. Please LMK you got it OK [MENTION=4581]chilly55[/MENTION].

And for those thinking I "ripped him off", I have over $10000 in sales in different venues over the last decade and continually updated him every step of the way.

End of this ridiculous whole episode...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm not trying to get involved but why does a PP account need to be unlocked to make this situation right? Ever heard of cash, check, money order, chase easy-pay, square, etc? Unless the refund was demanded returned as PP and nothing else, just saying.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Make out check for $28 = 20 seconds put check in envelope and address it to whom you owe money and put stamp on it=45 seconds, put it in your mail box=55 seconds. You are saying you are so busy you do not have 2 min to pay someone back. I work 4 14's a week. and have plenty of time to pay my bills. 3 months? Come on man. DUDE seriously?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I offered him MO option but by the time it was going to be set up I had the time to get my PP "unlocked". When your PP is "limited" you cannot send funds, just receive...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Payment sent 13 minutes after I got my PP access again. Please LMK you got it OK [MENTION=4581]chilly55[/MENTION].

And for those thinking I "ripped him off", I have over $10000 in sales in different venues over the last decade and continually updated him every step of the way.

End of this ridiculous whole episode...

That's $83 a month.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
NO body called chilly the bad guy, those guy just stood up for me since we have done multiple deals in the Past and their history with me is Pristine.

IF you're going to slam members like you just did, at least do it for something they actually did and take the time to be accurate in your Statements about them...

Yes they either said it was sh**ty what he did by "only" waiting 6 weeks to call you out or they said he would be the one who owed you an apology, that's about as accurate as it gets. It's crazy it took 13 weeks to get it resolved, but glad it did. What happened to mailing them on the Thursday you said you would on 10/8? Why did he never get the cards?

It took BCA bringing this up again today to get it completed. Anyway I hope you understand that the OP was well within reason and that's why I backed him what people attacked him when he called you out. Then to take 7 MORE weeks after the first post is absolutely a joke. I'm not trying to personally attack you , but the way this was handled was poor.

Ryan

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Who am I? I am the person who quoted you calling the OP XXXXty sometime at then beginning of Oct. saying you would stake your reputation in things turning out ok. Gt also came up with excuses on Oct. 8th saying he would make the deal right. Now it is Nov 28th and it's still not right. Assknce his PayPal account is "locked". No thus has not been paid.

You know who I am not.... I am not someone who says they would stake their reputation on someone and two months later still defed someone. If I truly would have staked my reputation, I would have paid chilly the 28 because why else would I have said it.

What in the hell are you blathering about? He's been in this thread updating and communicating. He's paypal'd the money back. Jesus

chilly55

May 16, 2010
O.K. everyone, Brian did come through and I did receive my full $28.00 back. Case is closed!!

In no way did I want this to get blown as big as it did. I've been in the hobby since 1975, and have learned through the years that progression is the way to go when trying to get a product promised to you or money owed you. Progression provides more pressure for each level you take it up.

I gave Brian 6 weeks behind the scene so to speak of trying to deal with this through pm's. When that didn't work, the next step was to take it public since there was a thread for this. Maybe I should have gone to a admin first, but honestly didn't think of that since I had noticed others had posted about bad dealings in this thread. I even took it up another step and posted him on my website in early November in my bad reference section. That was the next progression was to expand to let more folks know about this situation. I even had someone actually send me an e-mail about how they never had a problem with Brian after reading my post on my website.

All of the excuses that Brian gave me for the delay might well be true, I'll/we'll never know. This situation is satisfied for me and as I told Brian, I don't hold any ill will against him. He has a lot of positive support on this site, and this particular situation, might have just been one of those things. Do I think he could have resolved the situation a while ago, yes. But it is over now and I am going to forget it ever happened.

I thank everyone who supported me.

Bill

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
This is unbelievable that people are standing up for someone who took 6 weeks or more to send some cards. Seriously. It takes a few minutes to print a label and send the cards. Even if its in a box you can have your PO carrier pick them up from your house or work.

If you don't have time to mail cards in multiple months then you should never agree to a deal in the first place and probably shouldn't be selling cards if your that swamped.

And this Lancemountain guy. WOW. Standing up for this is f ing crazy. Especially to biggiobrooks who I've seen nothing but good things from on this forum. You attacked him over an opinion he had. Some immature shi* going on there.

Glad you got your refund OP but this sounds like a nightmare. gt and Lance will be placed on my ignore list after this fiasco.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Please don't put me on ignore [MENTION=7946]maxe0213[/MENTION]. I was just defending my friend who I believed to make it right.

I'm sorry. Just please, whatever you decide, please don't put me on ignore.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
This is unbelievable that people are standing up for someone who took 6 weeks or more to send some cards. Seriously. It takes a few minutes to print a label and send the cards. Even if its in a box you can have your PO carrier pick them up from your house or work.
Wrong.

If you don't have time to mail cards in multiple months then you should never agree to a deal in the first place and probably shouldn't be selling cards if your that swamped.
IF you read the thread you woulda seen that I agreed to the deal right before my schedule got 20+ hours a week added to it and I didn't make any deals after that.

And this Lancemountain guy. WOW. Standing up for this is f ing crazy. Especially to biggiobrooks who I've seen nothing but good things from on this forum. You attacked him over an opinion he had. Some immature shi* going on there.
You're kidding right? Lance is probably the coolest guy on this site...

Glad you got your refund OP but this sounds like a nightmare. gt and Lance will be placed on my ignore list after this fiasco.

Wow, just wow...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts