Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves Players Disrespect Chipper Jones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
LOL Chipper was right too. McCann, hope he gets hit about 100 times next year just because he is the biggest crybaby and ****** in the league.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
That was their time to step up and show Chipper he was wrong. Guess what? He was right, they could not step up. This coming from a Braves fan who is not real happy they lost.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Atlanta is cursed when it comes to playoffs. All of Atlanta's teams.

But the Braves were overmatched in the pitching department against the Dodgers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
The Braves, Falcons, hawks, UGA, and even the late Big Bossman could never win the big one

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hope McCann gets run down by a little old lady, because he's complaining more than all of them. What a little XXXXX.

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I can't stand mccann and the rest of the braves at this point, however I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Why would he publicly go on the braves own radio station and say he thinks they are going to lose, and then go right out there the next day and throw out the first pitch? I usually like when players are brutally honest because that's the way I am, but I think in this situation he was foolish to say such a thing and expect a warm welcome.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Yeah they did. They proved Chipper right and lost a short series to the Dodgers in ugly fashion.

Chipper was making a prediction about the series. He thought the Dodgers would win. The Braves need to grow the f*** up and stop taking everything so personally. Chipper is one of the greatest braves of all time and thats the reception he gets? Give me a break.

Classless players, classless team.

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
Yeah they did. They proved Chipper right and lost a short series to the Dodgers in ugly fashion.

Chipper was making a prediction about the series. He thought the Dodgers would win. The Braves need to grow the f*** up and stop taking everything so personally. Chipper is one of the greatest braves of all time and thats the reception he gets? Give me a break.

Classless players, classless team.

Who cares that they lost? The braves know that the important thing is that they alienated one of the greatest braves of all time, and lost the respect of baseball fans in general. They lost the battle but won the war. I'm sure they are proud.

And I'm going to try this again...
Classless? Everybody run the communists are coming!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
After everything that Chipper did for the Braves and the city of Atlanta, this should have been handled much differently. Did the owner or manager know this was going to happen? I hope not.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

They would've been overmatched in pitching against most playoff teams because the staff isn't built to be a playoff pitching staff. That's been known all summer though and pointed out every time someone writes a "power pitching" type of article. Only strong arm the Braves have is Teheran. Add in Kimbrell and that's pretty much it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
They would've been overmatched in pitching against most playoff teams because the staff isn't built to be a playoff pitching staff. That's been known all summer though and pointed out every time someone writes a "power pitching" type of article. Only strong arm the Braves have is Teheran. Add in Kimbrell and that's pretty much it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Not against the cardinals or pirates, or the Rays. So its about a 50/50 split really. The dodgers just happen to have been a really bad matchup pitching wise.

But the main point of that comment was Atlanta's playoff curse.

Members online

Latest posts