Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Tuesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
The image of the Paige is a bad one, was not awake when I took that this morning. Will take another one before I go to work after I get back from the library.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Beautiful Paige [MENTION=2166]darrend505[/MENTION]! That's a card I'll own someday.
[MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] - nice Pattern 4
98TOPPSTEKP04.jpg

Taking a tour of a TV Station in Rockford tonight with the Cub Scouts. The local Fox affiliate.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Gotta mail a few things out today, but other than that, I don't think I have much going on. Nice pick up Darren!

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Good morning to all. Mardi Gras day down here in Mobile, AL. Weather has put a damper on parade goers but I'm happy; no work today. City basically shuts down for party.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I know it Tony! I wasn't awake this morning...

I still keep going back and forth on a relic and auto set that I'm wanting to move. Will buy scanner with that. Now just have to either send it to consign or find a buyer at my price!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning. Or afternoon now.

A short rant about eBay sellers: a guy has a 2009 Draft Trout blue refractor PSA 9 for $6000 BIN/BO. The last two sold for $1000 and $1086. I offered $1250 and was immediately rejected.

...huh? That wasn't a lowball offer. It was over $150 more than what they usually go for.

Oh well

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Hows the collection going?

How goes it, Dan?

After finishing my run of star BC autos, I realized I don't like the fact that the Pujols is a refractor and everything else is base. So I had the genius idea of upgrading everything to refractors. Not selling anything, just buying more.

...then I realized Puig doesn't have an effing refractor in BC or Draft. So there goes that idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts