Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* MORNING THREAD ******** 12/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Hey gang. Lactose intolerance has kicked in at nearly age 27. I found that out earlier this year after 2 glasses of milk kicked my ass. The final nail in the coffin was after an ice cream bar last night. :(

It was fun while it lasted!

Thats tuff, when i got home from the service i couldnt eat shell fish or sea food anymore, sucks.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Milk or ice cream by itself can really beat me up too, but sometimes you just gotta.
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] probably knows about "Graham Slam" ice cream from Turkey Hill and understands the appeal...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all!

Fordman

Shoutout to [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] for the box of awesome Brewers cards he sent my way out of his own kindness :) Really made my day and going through them made that holiday stress disappear for a while. Thank you, I very much appreciate them!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey gang. Lactose intolerance has kicked in at nearly age 27. I found that out earlier this year after 2 glasses of milk kicked my ass. The final nail in the coffin was after an ice cream bar last night. :(

Somehow I got lucky, I had it bad as a child and , i don't know what you'd call it, overcame it I guess...

Do they still have the pills for it? They can be a big help, at least they were when I was younger

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey thanks everyone for the support. The exact same thing happened to my dad at the same age. Glad you outgrew it [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

Yeah, Lactaid pills are still a thing, but I'd rather skip the ice cream instead of relying on them.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Shoutout to [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] for the box of awesome Brewers cards he sent my way out of his own kindness :) Really made my day and going through them made that holiday stress disappear for a while. Thank you, I very much appreciate them!

Hi Andy,

Glad the box arrived and glad I could do it for you! Hopefully there was something in there that you needed. I'd rather the Brewers cards be in your collection where they're needed and wanted vs sitting in my boxes taking up space. As I compile more over the next few months, I'll send what I don't want, Brewer-wise your way.

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio

Been that way for years. It took a big bowl of Ice Cream for me to get real sick over to go to the Dr to find out my milk days were done. I then started to use soy and it's ok but not the same as milk. I've since cut soy out of my diet as well.

Fordman

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Been that way for years. It took a big bowl of Ice Cream for me to get real sick over to go to the Dr to find out my milk days were done. I then started to use soy and it's ok but not the same as milk. I've since cut soy out of my diet as well.

Fordman

I also had to cut out soy and gave been doing almond milk. Has been great so far

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wedding planning sucks. We are trying to come up with the guest list, but it's tough. I know not everybody is coming that we have on the list, but when looking at the number when factoring those who have kids it's ridiculous the total nber of people

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Wedding planning sucks. We are trying to come up with the guest list, but it's tough. I know not everybody is coming that we have on the list, but when looking at the number when factoring those who have kids it's ridiculous the total nber of people

Will you invite the kids to the wedding too?