Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

9th Leaf Best of Football case I've opened..but a DISASTER. $7 Jon Baldwin SP Authentic lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kobechromecom

Jun 18, 2010
Ted's 2012 Leaf BOF Case - blogTV

Seriously, this is my NINTH case of this stuff, and was the worst ever!

One of the main hits of the boxes had a card that LITERALLY sells for $7. Jon Baldwin SP Authentic.

Someone on Blowoutcards.com complained about a $15 Cam Newton and got a free box back...now how bout a SEVEN dollar card?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Not a Leaf hater at all, but that's rough. Then again, you buy a box you know you're taking a risk. In your case it didn't work out

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I have reached out to Kobe to discuss this... While I disagree about his "valuation" of $7, but I am happy to discuss the issue with him (as we always do).. BG

kobechromecom

Jun 18, 2010
I have reached out to Kobe to discuss this... While I disagree about his "valuation" of $7, but I am happy to discuss the issue with him (as we always do).. BG
Talked to Brian on the phone and he's going to hook me up with something to make up for the Baldwin...this is one reason I'll continue to buy the Best of anything..FB BB or BKB

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts