Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========Saturday morning Rhread!!=======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I dont have a list made up of what I need, but if you can check my website while you are there, you can see the 98 Tek Bagwells I already have.

Will you be checking 1999 Tek? I only need two more to complete my Base Bagwells.

31A pattern 16
31B pattern 10

And have fun!

AHHH man I already am gone. I can not this when I go back soon.

I didn't look through the 1999s but he had a big stack of 1998, 1999 and 2000

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Deleting my rants, the seller ending up selling me the 2,500 Dawson cards out of the blue, and I ended up paying the extra $12 for the Brees lot because it was still a good deal. Now back to the MTSS hunt. I have seen some amazing cards from the past and really am trying to find something great.

Last edited:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
That sucks, Dustin. Absurd to raise the price like that. Its happened to me on singles on COMC before too. And I hate when they list a huge amount of cards and say no more than 10% doubles... Geez, youll get 10 different stacks of a hundred of the same card. Ridiculous. If I do buy a lot, it has to be a guaranteed no doubles type of lot. I'm not gonna buy a hundred cards when they say no more than ten of the same card. I will always wind up with the same ten cards.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
AHHH man I already am gone. I can not this when I go back soon.

I didn't look through the 1999s but he had a big stack of 1998, 1999 and 2000

---

If you don't mind, before you go back let me know and I will send you a list of the 99 Tek Sosas that I need. I would appreciate it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That sucks, Dustin. Absurd to raise the price like that. Its happened to me on singles on COMC before too. And I hate when they list a huge amount of cards and say no more than 10% doubles... Geez, youll get 10 different stacks of a hundred of the same card. Ridiculous. If I do buy a lot, it has to be a guaranteed no doubles type of lot. I'm not gonna buy a hundred cards when they say no more than ten of the same card. I will always wind up with the same ten cards.

Everything turned out okay, it was kind of weird actually, they all of a sudden accepted my offer, plus I bought a 425 Dawson card lot yesterday so I have 3,000 Andre Dawson cards incoming and I went ahead and paid the extra on the Drew Brees lot because it was still what I considered a good deal even though I do not know a singles price of a Drew Brees card lol. I really should buy a football price guide so I can get an idea of what I should be paying. I now have about 900 Drew Brees incoming along with the printing plate. Those will be for my son for Christmas unless I give him a few before then for good grades and the such. I have a couple more Dawson items in my watch list that I want to grab and then I really need to slow this down.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] I too will work on getting a TEK list made up. Theres still plenty of 98s I need, just the two 99s, but I have all the base 2000s.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Gents - Feel free to PM me your lists for 1998, 1999 and/or 2000 TEK cards. I'll go back eventually. It's about a 25-30 min drive (with tolls lol) and I probably won't go back tomorrow but could be convinced lol

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
At the LCS I was suckered I to buying three packs of Topps Chrome lol

Here is what I hit - two refractors, so I guess that's good or at least beat the odds

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382828701.080676.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382828745.442784.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382828785.335014.jpg

---

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@clarkzac
Sorry it took so long but the blaster of chrome I bought only included one you needed. #102 if you still need it. Oh and a purple Mauer. On my "table thread" but I'll pull it out for you

Sent from my iPhone

I actually decided not to do the set anymore lol. Thanks for getting back to me though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts