Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Back should be same as the others. I think the front is the only difference. I think it would hard enough to get and 1 of the 50, let alone number 1 and then a second for both versions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Did a quick search on eBay for completed listings. Found a football holographic that showed back. Looked same as other backs except for the number. 1/50 back looked same as 42/50.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
What do you guys think that card is worth? The only reason I ask is I just picked one up on COMC for $25.00 or so, kind of thought I was overpaying but maybe not? I'm putting together the set and I know this card was a redemption with a print of 1000 but is it more rare than I thought? Or just two people that really wanted it?

$25 is a good price for the Juan. If I would have seen it I would have picked it up. Those on card autos are great and will only go up and up. I love the 90's autograph stuff, they all are non-sticker.

P.S. the Juan was not a redemption.

Last edited:

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
$25 is a good price for the Juan. If I would have seen it I would have picked it up. Those on card autos are great and will only go up and up. I love the 90's autograph stuff, they all are non-sticker.

P.S. the Juan was not a redemption.

Thanks, The reason I thought it was a redemption is basballcardapedia marked the Rodriguez, Andrew Jones, and Gonzalez cards as redemptions. I have no idea what was or wasn't a redemption as this product was waaaay out of my budget range in 1996, can you follow up with more info on this? Just trying to understand this set a little better. Thanks

Loove this card:

1997%2520Pacific%2520Prisms%2520%2523108%2520A.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Superscript? /25
1999UpperDeckMVPSuperscript.jpg

Scan looks silver buy the foil is holographic

Or the "'99 Upper Deck MVP Preview" which I'm leaning towards not existing

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts