Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Snowy Sunday Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning everyone. Back to Ely today. At least we're not racing against a clock to get back before 3, so a little more shopping can take place. If anyone knows where to find a couple booklet holders (not the kind for the kind of booklets like the Dick Groat in George's sig, but like a TTT Booklet) plmk. Three Star didn't have them.

Also glad that we'll be missing this round of snow. If we had to travel or had a fresh foot of snow waiting for us when we got home, I believe I'd start driving south until I got to FLA Dave's place :p

You and the family are welcome, any time!

Good morning everyone

Mornin', Dustin!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Gotta do some laundry and then head back to school for a week before I have my midterm break. It will sure be nice having a week off of class

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good Morning guys. I have to admit, what started out as a side project to get some extra funds for my cards actually takes quite a bit of time. But its still fun, so thats what matters.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just snagged this with a BO
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1393786809.580358.jpg

3 cups of coffee down, suppose it's time to get up and straighten up the house a bit. Gf went to breakfast with her sister so I can throw on my music and jam out

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upgraded this, anyone need it? Pm me an addy. **it does have a crease line on the back** get better pics if interested
C5FD8737-5D8A-4D36-95D9-E08EF89090E1.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Upgraded this, anyone need it? Pm me an addy. **it does have a crease line on the back** get better pics if interested
C5FD8737-5D8A-4D36-95D9-E08EF89090E1.jpg

Man, nice card, but why cut up a HOF postcard to make it? Hopefully the bottom of the post card was damaged and they didn't ruin a totally good piece...
Unless I'm completely off with my thinking, would people rather a card with a cut instead of the full postcard?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
In other news, just picked up the new case for my bobble heads, just have to clean it, put it together and find a place for it

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1393789635.180130.jpg
3 foot tall, 4 foot wide and just over a foot deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts