Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning.

Just hanging out with the family waiting for the Red Sox game to start on TV.

Last edited:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good Morning Gents! Day off today and not too much in the to do list so I will finish that up early so I can watch Felix pitch the M's another win :) It's amazing how 3 of our 4 losses recently have all been meltdowns in the bottom of the ninth :(

Hey George!!!

Its been an awful week to be an M's fan.

Morning

Happy Easter

Today is a holiday for some in Canada. But not me lol

The wife starts her new job on May 12. We are both very excited. She's nervous but when the owner of the business says he wants her to grow with the company and she hasn't worked a day there, it must say something good.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Its been an awful week to be an M's fan.

Well, take it in perspective. It's been an awful century to be a Cubs fan.

Everyone have a nice Easter? I was boating and fishing - great day, except the fish weren't biting. Did get to see a couple of Muskies swimming in a pair and spawning. Pretty cool to watch them flopping around.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Spent the entire day at my grandma's yesterday. Had lots of fun over there. My girlfriend got to town yesterday after being in California since Tuesday

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I picked up quite a few pieces so I will show off segments so I don't clog up the thread with one huge post.

First card I picked up was just based on pure curiosity and rarity. There have been game used helmet cards before but none with pieces this big, I missed out on the Ozzie Smith Jumbo helmet and was bummed as would love to have owned it. Not sure how long I will keep this piece as hes not a hofer nor will he be but hoping a hofer or the ozzie pops up again as ill upgrade. With that said even though hes not a hofer I absolutely like this piece, one of the few non hofer/ Super star cards I own.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Next are a couple of pieces I am collecting for the Hof Glove cards and Hof baseball cards,

Saw the Nellie on a buy it now and hit it fast as needed a Nellie Glove

the next piece I actually have the Game 4 world series card thanks to George that an auto/baseball version. Although this version is not auto'd this baseball piece is from game 7 of that same world series.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Next are some Patches for the Hofer patch set.

I don't have many Rice cards at all and I am collecting the hofer of this set so finally got a Rice patch

Also Collecting the Hofer from this set so was nice to add the Rizzuto (Which I have already but this is an upgrade).

Last edited:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Next up are some auto for the Pc.

Im going after as many Nickname auto of hofers as I can

Reg Autos and Autos memorbila

Jersey Number auto for yaz pc

Love this 6pc set

Patch autos

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Next are a couple of pieces I am collecting for the Hof Glove cards and Hof baseball cards,

Saw the Nellie on a buy it now and hit it fast as needed a Nellie Glove

the next piece I actually have the Game 4 world series card thanks to George that an auto/baseball version. Although this version is not auto'd this baseball piece is from game 7 of that same world series.

Damn... what'd you get the Fox for? Didn't see that one sell. One of the last 3 I need for the set.

Edit:: Nevermind, just saw it in completed auctions. Nice job!

A_Pharis

I picked up quite a few pieces so I will show off segments so I don't clog up the thread with one huge post.

First card I picked up was just based on pure curiosity and rarity. There have been game used helmet cards before but none with pieces this big, I missed out on the Ozzie Smith Jumbo helmet and was bummed as would love to have owned it. Not sure how long I will keep this piece as hes not a hofer nor will he be but hoping a hofer or the ozzie pops up again as ill upgrade. With that said even though hes not a hofer I absolutely like this piece, one of the few non hofer/ Super star cards I own.

Effin' Love this!

A_Pharis

Next are some Patches for the Hofer patch set.

I don't have many Rice cards at all and I am collecting the hofer of this set so finally got a Rice patch

Also Collecting the Hofer from this set so was nice to add the Rizzuto (Which I have already but this is an upgrade).

Can I see the one you upgraded? (BTW, if you bought the Berra that was a great price. I was away at the in-laws!)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Killing it! Love the Dawson. Those Artifacts 1/1 dual tags are sweet!

05UDMLBARTIFACTSTAGS1.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks you guys but theres more, some of the better stuff coming up just having phot bucket issues, lol.

Adam- here is the one im upgrading

Also I dint get the berra as im only going after the open Window versions /21

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Some Jumbo Patches, Tags and Buttons

Rare Pedro Letter patch

Ripken Letter I booklet

1/1 Ripken 5pc

Tags

From same set at rizzuto /21

Yes im a rare sheff fan, lol

and I have the other half of this tag on the Dawson which ill post when I find it

Buttons

love this set and for Guerrero Pc to boot

Also have a few 1/1 Blk versions so was glad to add another

and another :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.