Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone follow the market for logoman closely (whole market or one player)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Btw, shipping was $6 on the logoman, which I guess pushes it over the $50 mark (to answer an above question about whether they go that low; I was shocked I got it for what I did. My snipe was roughly 4x that).

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Btw, shipping was $6 on the logoman, which I guess pushes it over the $50 mark (to answer an above question about whether they go that low; I was shocked I got it for what I did. My snipe was roughly 4x that).

Feels good to get it at 1/4th of what you woulda paid, nice

Ryan

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Yeah, no doubt. And half what it went for in 2008 ... when I vastly underestimated what it would go for and my snipe didn't work.

I've overpaid on so much Bronson Arroyo stuff that it's nice to get a break now and again.
Feels good to get it at 1/4th of what you woulda paid, nice

Ryan

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I've got the 2004 Fleer Sweet Sigs Ballpark Heroes LogoMan Masterpiece 1/1 Barry Zito, I can't remember exactly how much I paid but it was in the $75-120 area I believe. If somebody has worthpoint they can find it, I know I bought it within the last year or two on ebay.

I also have a 2009 UD Ballpark Laundry Tag patch/6 Bobby Crosby that is a perfectly centered MLB logo similar to 55_marlins_sp's Josh Johnsons shown earlier in the thread. I can't remember if I picked it up in a trade or on ebay, but there's no way I paid more than $25 for it.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
$89 for the only Jonny Gomes created. Or should I say Johnny?

f-7169.jpg
b-7169.jpg

Members online

Latest posts