Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyflex

May 19, 2014
2013 BC Jake Lamb (autos only) here, please.
LambCollages_zps428f21e5.png

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Eric Plunk
I gotta ask..."Seriously?"

**Edit** Ok, I see your Eric Plunk post on the transactions... Interesting!! He only has 120 cards or so. How many do you have?
Added you to the list!
Welcome to FCB!!

Last edited:

Burks

May 28, 2014
I gotta ask..."Seriously?"

**Edit** Ok, I see your Eric Plunk post on the transactions... Interesting!! He only has 120 cards or so. How many do you have?
Added you to the list!
Welcome to FCB!!

He made an impression on me as a child. Met him a few times through various Indians events. Guy was always super kind to me and my dad, posed for photos, and signed anything we wanted. Yeah he might not have been the greatest pitcher ever, or even considered "good", but he's a great person. Loved watching the guy pitch for whatever reason. Sort of a hero of mine as a kid.

I've got about 15 cards so far. It'll be about 7-10 days before I can make a list of what I have. Wedding and such.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
He made an impression on me as a child. Met him a few times through various Indians events. Guy was always super kind to me and my dad, posed for photos, and signed anything we wanted. Yeah he might not have been the greatest pitcher ever, or even considered "good", but he's a great person. Loved watching the guy pitch for whatever reason. Sort of a hero of mine as a kid.

I've got about 15 cards so far. It'll be about 7-10 days before I can make a list of what I have. Wedding and such.

Hey! That's awesome! I can't think of a better reason to collect someone! I hope people here on FCB fill your list up!
Once again, welcome!!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Odd, I would have thought I'd put myself down for Brandon Webb already. So go ahead and add me for that, as well as Luis Gonzalez, Paul Goldschmidt and Jay Bell.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Please add me as a Rickey Henderson collector. Thanks!
Gotcha!
Akeem Bostick
Ronald Guzman
Zach Cone
Jairo Beras
Travis Demeritte
Got you aon for all!
Akeem Bostick
Ronald Guzman
Zach Cone
Jairo Beras
Travis Demeritte